what's up M c a .... if i can damn... damn so painful.. so so i can't believe i just seen you .. in 2004... i just bumped you the day ... you got inducted... so.. so ... something in sensation.. algo grande you guys made... truly one of the .. greatest.. groups.. post or pre trece.. love the ghostwrite.. i got the Darryl... Joe... and Jay one... who started autotune... my question... me you my uncle.. friends up there yea.. they re there... i say hi... do they miss me.. tell them i wish i was still a pimp.. no game.. but love love women.... no bitches.. here on earth... up there with you... peace to your wife... hija.. all every body... L.A.'s old school.. with a K loves you... every every every damn the bible is ruff with a oug h .... the origins... yo soy mexicano.. american... Hablo... hablas espanol... i see fellow vecinos... latinos.. we speak spanish.. and have a star flag... me i have a cross... te he visto con dew rag... yo tambien... cuando.. tenia... una gorra de los Raiders.. i was skinny... so i said yea okay.. a skateboard also loose trucks... so and so balance.. its been so long... so you like ball.... basketball is cool... feeling.. all them lines.. in your rhymes.. the first rhymes i learned.. from 2 year old Alberto.. Licensed to Ill.... feeling Slow and
Low.. Paul Revere.. had that type of sound that goes backwards.. the hats are dope... you like this one.. sorry.. i thought it was original.. at least to hip hop.. i would wear this hat... everywhere hip hop forever.. we go to the 80's .... what a hateful world.. Alberto is sorry he has no skills.. who likes this flow... my flow started in 2004... the first.. how did this hip hop thing start... that is the real.. different coasts... but i think... we liked it in my childhood.. Brass Monkey... really.... got my attention.. could of been the kick.. i thought.. it was ... Bass.. but it was.. no subwoofer... a thumping. kick.. you had beef with 3rd Bass.. that is dope... i love the old skool.. I am an old school head.. my button... got messed.. up so i fell.. in love with old school Rap... nice and smooth.. Steppin to the A.M. .. 3rd Bass..