Thread: R.I.P. Natina Reed

Default R.I.P. Natina Reed

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169...que-dead.jhtml

Blaque's Natina Reed Killed In Hit-And-Run At Age 32
    'Bring It On' star was reportedly hit while crossing the street in Atlanta.

Natina Reed of late-'90s girl group Blaque was killed early Saturday (October 27) in Atlanta in a hit-and-run accident as she was crossing the street, according to tweets from those close to her, including group member Brandi Williams.

Reed is best known as one-third of the Atlanta-based girl act, who achieved success for their hits "808" and "Bring It All to Me," which featured 'NSYNC's JC Chasez. The rapper also parlayed her musical success into an acting career, starring in the 2000 hit comedy "Bring It On" along with her group members. Reed would have turned 33 on Sunday. She was a protégé of the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, who also left behind a girl group, TLC, in 2002.

Reed is survived by her 10-year-old son, Tren Brown, with rapper Kurupt.

Social-media sites lit up shortly after news broke of the singer/actress' passing with a string of remembrance posts for Reed, including Blaque member Brandi Williams' heartfelt message: "Last night the world was changed forever, life will never be the same....she was my sister."

B. Williams @TheBrandiD

Last night the world was changed forever, life will never be the same....she was my sister.
    27 Oct 12

"Man. in eerie Left Eye fashion....rip to Blaque's Natina Reed," the Roots' ?uestlove tweeted, along with the video for Blaque's "808."

"Bring It On" co-star Grabielle Union kept it simple, writing, "#RIP #Sad #BringItOn." Others, like producer Isaac Hayes III, shared his grief through photos, posting a picture of the star on Instagram with a caption that read: "R.I.P. Natina Reed of the Group Blaque. Killed by a Hit & Run last night. So sad."

News of the raptress's passing also started plenty of Twitter trending topics, including Blaque and Natina Reed. Recently, Reed was rumored to be back in the studio with Blaque to work on an upcoming album.

Poet Of The Streets

Sad to hear the sisters no longer in the physical. Talented and sexy... hopefully the perp with own up and take responsibility.

RIP

In this article, it said that the driver was not at fault and had called 911, and that the passenger attempted CPR.

http://news.yahoo.com/r-b-singer-nat...022158444.html

Rip.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

Sad stuff.

All of those ladies are/were beautiful.

R.I.P.

EDIT: Sunday would've been her 33rd birthday? That makes it even more sad.
    Last edited by Squidgy McGubbins; 10-29-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169...que-dead.jhtml

Blaque's Natina Reed Killed In Hit-And-Run At Age 32...

Natina Reed of late-'90s girl group Blaque was killed early Saturday (October 27) in Atlanta...

Reed would have turned 33 on Sunday....
    there's 33 shots from twin glocks there's 16 a piece, that 32, which means, one of my guns was holding seventeen, 27 hit your crew, 6 went into you - NAS