Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: GFK and Adrian Younge "12 Reasons To Die" Offical Release

'

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    I have a music degree

Rofl

In general i find it removes the mystery of the music to analyze the shit out it. And it still doesnt explain why you like music more than its some musical notes and rhythms played in a sequence thats pleasing to the ear with some words that somehow fit the music.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    Rofl

In general i find it removes the mystery of the music to analyze the shit out it. And it still doesnt explain why you like music more than its some musical notes and rhythms played in a sequence thats pleasing to the ear with some words that somehow fit the music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Mind officially blown.

Maybe you can give me an example of why another song is good so ill know what youre talking about.

Read any one of my reviews. I'm not going to help you.

I never troll about the music.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    i cant remember the last wu track i played this much

if you dont like this you need to give up on thinking wu tang will ever release anything better

What he said^

Ghost sounds hungry again about fuckin time.
    N.I.

Veteran Member

"I'm dying to hear a decent argument for why this is a good song"

so your waiting around for someone to give specifically YOU a counter argument on a song you already hate? Your waiting to argue?

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Machine Gun Funk has a music degree, and yet he can't come up with anything technical to describe the music. He won't even try. And yet another person rattles off a bunch of this is dope, that is dope, and won't say why. Won't even try.

Funky Drummer, that's just it. I WON'T ignore it. But you people aren't even smart enough to put in a cojent argument.
    oh, someone thinks he's smart because he tries to argue about music he doesnt like...

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Machine Gun Funk has a music degree, and yet he can't come up with anything technical to describe the music. He won't even try. And yet another person rattles off a bunch of this is dope, that is dope, and won't say why. Won't even try.
    why do you need a technical reason to like music? its not a fucking mathematical equation, its people's opinion. we could say we like the track for every reason that you dislike it, it wouldn't make a difference - and nobody including you would be any more or less correct.
    i'll tell you why its dope - because i think it is.

^and you actually make music instead of making "choose your own adventure" threads

Yeah seriously, to add to that, dudes claiming some sort of expertise on music that he had no part in creating, like it was his baby or something. maybe if you made your own music you would understand why it really doesn't matter what other people think, as long as you like it, or dont. whatever. it needs no explanation or acceptance from you so called fans. if you dont like it then dont listen str8 up