Thread: It is the duty of the average person to stop the gay (sinful) advance

Default It is the duty of the average person to stop the gay (sinful) advance

It is the moral obligation of every normal human individual to stop the homosexual advance, before it destroys the fabric of our society, people need to take seriously the social responsibility that has been portioned to them as a result of being born, not to mention the social ramifications and legacy they are passing on to there children and future generations.

I believe People need to stop being politically correct and trying to judge people based on there individuality and instead think about the greater good of society. Homosexuals are out of control, I mean a behaviour that was once considered sinful and disgusting is slowly being shoved down our throats, legitimized and tolerated instead of being shunned and marginalized as it should be.

People seem to think the only place for decent is in institutions like the church and what not, but I feel it's the moral and civil duty of the average person to halt the Homosexual advance, as it's the average person who gets married has 2.5 children, which inturn produces the glue that holds the fabric of society together and produces social cohesion and structure, making it possible for humanity to flourish .

homosexuality has no place in legitimate society and if the average persons fails or does not realize that it's his or her responsibility to see off this evil then society is doomed !!!.

peace

You didn't come out yet zooruka?

Veteran Member

If somebody is easily persuaded into homosexuality, that person was probably already gay.

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I believe People need to stop trying to judge people based on there individuality and instead think about the greater good of society.
    haha

It is the moral obligation of every normal human individual to stop the homosexual advance, before it destroys the fabric of our society, people need to take seriously the social responsibility that has been portioned to them as a result of being born, not to mention the social ramifications and legacy they are passing on to there children and future generations.

I believe People need to stop being politically correct and trying to judge people based on there individuality and instead think about the greater good of society. Homosexuals are out of control, I mean a behaviour that was once considered sinful and disgusting is slowly being shoved down our throats, legitimized and tolerated instead of being shunned and marginalized as it should be.

People seem to think the only place for decent is in institutions like the church and what not, but I feel it's the moral and civil duty of the average person to halt the Homosexual advance, as it's the average person who gets married has 2.5 children, which inturn produces the glue that holds the fabric of society together and produces social cohesion and structure, making it possible for humanity to flourish .

homosexuality has no place in legitimate society and if the average persons fails or does not realize that it's his or her responsibility to see off this evil then society is doomed !!!.

peace
    how does one "see off this evil" as you say?

you're singling out one act. why?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

peace

society is doomed because there are men out there who like dick ?

Crazy religious people.

from a naturalist materialist world view, so what?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

there are allot of things in this world that we feel shouldn't be

and i don't see the world being a better cleaner safer place by tomorrow morning or in 10 years -

how should we live our lives amongst the trash ?

angry, depressed, joyous ?

or should we start getting rid of the people in the world who we think shouldn't exist anymore in order for us to feel satisfied living our lives ?

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

peace
    Seriously, your efforts here and any other time you try to preach hate like this are futile. It's 2013 bro. You're fighting a fight that is over. And you lost.

Divine Love exposes sin as false and brings back reality and the heaven that's already hear for those who have eyes. hate has no place in the hearts of a true believer. Hate can't reside with Truth.