Thread: The May Flower............

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default The May Flower............

Is here to stay.

Peace to my ol' regular white peoples. This is for you wannabe's. FUCK YOU.

Fast forward to the 3 hour mark.....

just gotta laugh at these motherfuckers.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 06-09-2013 at 01:31 AM.

The ABBOTT

these savages were torturing each other way before the white man arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Frailhorse View Post
    these savages were torturing each other way before the white man arrived
    Point proven.

The ABBOTT

co-sign

I need to clarify the purpose of this thread is to point out the exploitation of the culture. These videos are laughable and sad. The real ceremony and culture is a lot deeper than portrayed in these videos. But the people that made these movies are sick sad individuals.

The ABBOTT

i feel you. but its a movie not a documentary. plus those shits look 40 years old all those flicks are corny as fuck now. And not all natives were pious deep spiritual beings like you would like them to be portrayed, but yes that was part of some cultures. you could pick apart anything and say its exploitation. like shooting pool...why the cue ball gotta be white and the 8 ball black dawg nah mean? that shit be mad racist yo...its to keep tha brotha man down. black power

i feel you. but its a movie not a documentary. plus those shits look 40 years old all those flicks are corny as fuck now. And not all natives were pious deep spiritual beings like you would like them to be portrayed, but yes that was part of some cultures. you could pick apart anything and say its exploitation. like shooting pool...why the cue ball gotta be white and the 8 ball black dawg nah mean? that shit be mad racist yo
    I come from the tribe they are trying to portray in these movies, but I see your point. It's mad corny. However, I have to disagree somewhat with your statement about natives being deep spiritually. The culture across the entire western hemisphere was into some deep spiritual enlightenment. Sure there were those that are an exception and I agree with you on that. But, history has been perverted, even more so by these videos.

Or maybe that was the purpose. Maybe these white boys in the first video felt they were doing some justice. Maybe the second movie is trying to portray that time. Even still, if the makers would have take the time to learn the culture, they might have approached the subject matter differently.

The ABBOTT

its been really fun having this discourse and aggreeing to disagree and all that. nice change of pace. im used to aussie fags deleting my post and calling me a racist just for being white and commenting on race.

im sure if i searched though i could find a clip of some native telling a parable about salmon and bears that leads to some deep revelation. Or savge injuns burning down teepees and killing rival tribes.

I guess its all just perspective and what you focus on.

its been really fun having this discourse and aggreeing to disagree and all that. nice change of pace. im used to aussie fags deleting my post and calling me a racist just for being white and commenting on race.

im sure if i searched though i could find a clip of some native telling a parable about salmon and bears that leads to some deep revelation. Or savge injuns burning down teepees and killing rival tribes.

I guess its all just perspective and what you focus on.
    Aussie fags do that from time to time. So does Sunny Winters.

But the fact that you didn't post any teepee burning shows that my perspective prevails in this instance. Peace.