Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brad Pitt zombie movie -World War Z

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

was it good ?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I read its a bit too much and the zombies are all seen in huge groups. No close ups which takes away from the film.

This is one of the things where less is more, too much makes it stale.

waiting for this shit to kit Korea. just moved here for a J.O.B , flick looks good , never thought id see pitt in a zombie film.

I seen it the other day. They already announced a sequel.:

Kinda spoilers:

There is hardly any blood/gore in it at all. Maybe no blood at all, I forget. Like when Pitt stomps on a zombie's head, they don't show it. The zombies seemed to be like dominoes for some reason. After the early scenes, the woman from The Killing doesn't have much to do besides talk to Brad Pitt on the phone. The ending seemed kinda rushed and was too 'cheery' for me. Take it for what it's worth though, it's not bad for a PG-13 film. There is a good amount of action in it and a nice plane ride scene.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This is a good film, a lot of subliminal messages in it. Can't wait for the sequel.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

This was dope as shit.... Given that there wasn't a lot of blood, the concept in the beginning that kind of tells more or less how it all started was cool. i thought it was funny as shit how the one dude that was supposed to save the world went out.