Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone find it strange that death of bin laden has gone largely unnoticed

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I mean schucks fucker

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Default fuck fuck fcuk fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I mean dang it bro. Fuck what I said before this 60 sec. post restriction was so much funnier.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Al Qaida has been pretty much irrelevant for the last couple of years, that's why nobody cared. Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots winning every election in Arab countries is something to worry about, though.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Erebus View Post
    Al Qaida has been pretty much irrelevant for the last couple of years, that's why nobody cared. Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots winning every election in Arab countries is something to worry about, though.
    worry is a toxic emotion and causes real sickness

there is never nothing to worry about

so you worried about the Muslim brotherhood.....but your not worried about the biggest terrorist in the history of the planet the united states???? The only people who dropped atom bombs???? The people who have turned Iraq into a toxic wasteland??? The Beast from Revelations?????

if eye could quote Full Force in House party 1.....

eye smell.....eye smelll......sniff sniff....EYE SMELL PUSSY!!!!!!

Even better...how are u worried about the Muslim brotherhood in a whole other hemisphere when the atrocities that happen within your backyard are plenty a many

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

sniff sniff.....

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Even better...how are u worried about the Muslim brotherhood in a whole other hemisphere when the atrocities that happen within your backyard are plenty a many
    It is on my hemisphere.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

so what chu REALLY sayin is....your school of thought is....attack those of your enemies whom your culture deems acceptable to attack....but...don't attack the biggest enemy the planet earfff has ever known....

eye don't know....like eye said....eye smell pussy.....

your not even attacking your biggest enemy...

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    so what chu REALLY sayin is....your school of thought is....attack those of your enemies whom your culture deems acceptable to attack....but...don't attack the biggest enemy the planet earfff has ever known....

eye don't know....like eye said....eye smell pussy.....

your not even attacking your biggest enemy...
    Tell me, who is supposed to be the Enemy? USA? Bilderberg group? NWO? Capitalism? Atheism? The Devil?

I live in Europe. That's next to Middle East, if you haven't noticed. I kinda like Europe. I was born there. I have lived there all my life. It's nice, it's green, it's surprisingly tolerant, it pretty much lets you live your life and think what you like to think. It's not perfect, but it leaves you at least a way to vent your complaints and hope someone will hear it.

Next door to us there is a pretty radical, exclusive ideology which demands from you to either think the same way they think or to die. (I'm not talking Islam generally, I'm talking about MB radical Islamist ideology). Now that is something I don't like. I don't want to use force against anyone, I'd be very happy if the whole conflict remained on the verbal level. But if things come to a head, I know what side I'll be on.

(P.S. You smell pussy, I have my dick dipped in one.)