now say "good bye" when you leave and post your best thread
    you need to grow, a head check; heed the ghosts of dead vets

believe the glowing death threats of lonely martyrs on the cross
    i'm only dying and trying to make solely artists out of yawl
    no sick emcees, no crews, no thoughts just foolish handles and
    you just suck, there's no criticism for those noobish ramblings

just shut the fuck up, stop writing, it's no use you're not tight
    drop the gimmicks, lose the pen and pad, really, just stop life
    and i'ma stop cause yawl hardly spit gems...
    and i'm just plain rude... i'm sorry big ben...

...but while all this "everybody gets a thread" shit is positive, it's wack and keeps you kids stuck in your ruts of dropping useless verses with one or two good phrases... take the time periods to piece those phrases together and make an erstwhile piece of work thats worth posting... when you release something onto the net, a page or soundwaves, whatever it is, even if your crumble it up and throw it away, it becomes public property... most've yawl are represented as talentless poseur dorks even though you're writing for fun... you are still writing poetry or rap, which is a sacred art, so take the time to perfect it... the main difference between the bulk of this forum and real writers is that yawl write to be heard and complimented when 'real' writers write for themselves but know that they're really writing to a much larger audience, the world... which they are apart of...

A K A . MOUSER WORDS...

Default Re: last words of a martyr

I Get.. It Dog.. That's.... What.. I'm.. Saying.. > I Feel That Shit.. Str8 Out.. > It Wuz Pretty Deep.. > This Is Where I Am.. Since I Started... Writing.. Earlier This Year.. And I Think I've Gotten 2 The Point.. Were Yea.. > I Be Stayin Up .. Just 2 Perfect .. This Style I've Developed... > It Dont Stop Till The Pen Drop..

Good Post.. Keep Posting..

Peace !!!
    BLAZE IT !!!

Shit man, is this all you ever drop in here? I just don't really understand why you ever even bother visiting this place if everything about it annoys you so much. I agree that most writers here aren't very good, some are downright wack, and many write for the wrong reasons. But hey, that's just how this place is. I personally don't think I'm all that great. I pen shit for my own purposes, and I post it up here in hope of getting some helpful feedback, which you very rarely get here. But I won't bitch. I don't give much feed either. But when I do I'm honest and try to offer something constructive. If more people did that rather than "that was ill" type of comments, then this would actually be a good place for all us not so great writers.

Once again though, I'd have to say it was a pretty lackluster verse to be putting everyone else down with. It was a good enough verse, but nothing special. If you're gonna put down everyone else here then at least show that you're in a position to be doing so.

And if you are actually leaving then good luck with future endevours, and peace.

"i can't find PSY's verse when peeps've cloned his thread set"

TRUTH! yall should be ashamed of yourselves...

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.

Not exactly sure what "thread set" means, but if you're talking about how every man and his dog is now putting those "{{{\\~~" sorts of things around their thread titles, I've been noticing that shit too, and although I don't agree with your general move to put down everybody who posts here, I couldn't agree more about that. Shit is lame as all fuck. Gets on my nerves. It looks really fucken ridiculous when you open the temple of darts page and see a whole bunch of different people copying somebodies thread title style. Fucken trivial nonsense. I mean shit, I thought we were supposed to be sharing our writing here, not competing for who can make the most fancy thread title.

"martyr," for someone who critizes people for posting hollow and meaningless words, you're not too critical of yourself. Martyr? The Illuminated Orator? Listen, even though the geniuses of history may have had big egos, they didn't lebel themselves with such grand and ostentatious titles. Why do you chose to post this handle on corp? Are you a true martyr? or does it just sound dope? Yeah, maybe your words just are just as vapid as the "I got gats, pussy and stacks" throwdowns on this website?