Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Controversy over whether Santa Clause is white or original asiatic black man?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    Address the rest of my post. How does one take Jesus Christ out of an event that he wasn't even originally in? Taking him out then would make people less hypocritical wouldn't you think. Especially if these people aren't really Christians anyway.

How do you feel celebrating your Lord and Saviour's birthday on a day that it most certainly was not?

Maybe Jesus wasn't born on the 25th. (Some say he was born before the 25th)

Be that as it may, it's still his birthday. We (America and Europe) have made it into a big business.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Yoshua Ben Josef is the guy that jesus is supposedly based on. Then the romans killed him and created christianity as an amalgamation of islam, paganism and a load of other nonsense.

And for 2,014 years european idiots and their descendants have worshipped and celebrated a lie.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Yoshua Ben Josef is the guy that jesus is supposedly based on. Then the romans killed him and created christianity as an amalgamation of islam, paganism and a load of other nonsense.

And for 2,014 years european idiots and their descendants have worshipped and celebrated a lie.
    Lol. It was Constantine who helped the spread the religion of Christianity. Yes, he was a pagan at first but he believed that Jesus existed and was a true savior.

Where's The W when you need him?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-23-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Lol. It was Constantine who help the spread the religion of Christianity.

Yeah and he was roman, but also initially the people who wrote the new testament were most likely roman.

People like to believe in coincidence, but in reality all things are connected.

Tall tales have been told for thousands of years to capture peoples imagination and convey important messages. Smarter people can exploit that human weakness.

Its really a sad state of affairs. I know i come off like i'm just trolling you ironman, but it really does bother me. The majority of people on earth believe in some sort of mythical hero with superpowers, or at least go along with it. Its just nonsensical, at the very least we should have some kind of test to see which religion is the best and whose members are the happiest. Then we can get rid of the relatively most retarded ones like the ones with Tom Cruise, elephants, Joseph Smith and women covering up their bodies.

{>____<}

Tall tales have been told for thousands of years to capture peoples imagination and convey important messages. Smarter people can exploit that human weakness.

Its really a sad state of affairs. I know i come off like i'm just trolling you ironman, but it really does bother me. The majority of people on earth believe in some sort of mythical hero with superpowers, or at least go along with it. Its just nonsensical, at the very least we should have some kind of test to see which religion is the best and whose members are the happiest. Then we can get rid of the relatively most retarded ones like the ones with Tom Cruise, elephants, Joseph Smith and women covering up their bodies.

'

I co-sign everything you've said in this thread. I'd also like it as well if when seeing relatives or whoever during holiday dinners that they wouldnt just assume everyone at the table is on board with saying grace or a prayer to some omnipotent celestial boogey man.

Next time I'm gonna burst out laughing. I'm too old to subject myself to this childish bs.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I co-sign everything you've said in this thread. I'd also like it as well if when seeing relatives or whoever during holiday dinners that they wouldnt just assume everyone at the table is on board with saying grace or a prayer to some omnipotent celestial boogey man.

Next time I'm gonna burst out laughing. I'm too old to subject myself to this childish bs.

All right.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post

haha right on. I give them a pass if they're old. I'm going to absolutely leave them alone for their dumb beliefs because they're almost out of here and i don't want to ruin their day. Anybody that still has their shit together however, i'm going to shit on them for their dumb beliefs.

All right.
    The main problem i have with religious people is they have no argument. In all the arguments i have in real life with religious people they never say something that i couldn't argue with. Like if they had some personal story that only makes sense in their life that made them believe i'd have to be like 'okay, fair enough' (it would still be horseshit imo, but if it made absolute sense for them how could i argue?) but instead they start with 'moses brought down the tablets' and ughh.... you realize you might as well quote '50 shades of grey', dummy?

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Lol. It was Constantine who helped the spread the religion of Christianity. Yes, he was a pagan at first but he believed that Jesus existed and was a true savior.
    Yeah...right. That's why he held of being baptized until on his deathbed. He didn't believe in shit except power and the domination of the common man. He's a real hero.

Req Em Ab

The ABBOTT

hologram baby jesus will rule the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

{>____<}

The main problem i have with religious people is they have no argument. In all the arguments i have in real life with religious people they never say something that i couldn't argue with. Like if they had some personal story that only makes sense in their life that made them believe i'd have to be like 'okay, fair enough' (it would still be horseshit imo, but if it made absolute sense for them how could i argue?) but instead they start with 'moses brought down the tablets' and ughh.... you realize you might as well quote '50 shades of grey', dummy?
    I'm far from being a religious person. I only believe that there's a God and Jesus Christ. That's it.

I'm not a church goer nor would I want to associate myself with hardcore goers, especially blacks.