Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
America is just as racist as it ever was. I also don't know why you believe ever black women has a 'difficult home life' or why I'm the only black person on here that's met actual black people. The real issue is that no matter who you are as a black person your life story will be told with the assumption that you're 23 struggling more than par and poor. This effects your encounters with other black people, non black people, the professional world, authorities and the courts and until dick and balls dumb basement dwellers like your self stop promoting and propagating nobody else is going to stop.
Black idiot mother fuckers are the problem because whenever they're asked come come around and speak about black people, they'll all be rich and all be talking about how black people are poor.

The bottom line is obama is using the death of two innocent kids to tell the rest of black young america that they're not innocent.
I never said that they're graduating more than black men in terms of advanced degrees.. Of course they are, TSA. (I live in Michigan so it's a lot tougher here) All I'm stating is that there needs to be more support and resources. The women possess some of these resources and the men lack a few of them.

I do agree that Obama's "Pick yourself up by your own shoe straps" rhetoric isn't the correct approach. One can't expect individuals to pull themselves up in an environment that has no respect and lacks leadership.


That's the purpose of "Brother's keeper" program: To offer guidance, leadership, advice, etc. Not to young black men but to everyone.