Thread: RZA Writes Foreword Of "Dust & Grooves: Adventures In Record Collecting" Book

Banned

Default RZA Writes Foreword Of "Dust & Grooves: Adventures In Record Collecting" Book

RZA has written the foreword of Dust & Grooves: Adventures In Record Collecting, a book that features more than 130 vinyl connoisseurs and their collections.

The 416-page is scheduled to be released on April 19, which is also Record Store Day.

Photo essays and interviews with the collectors are featured throughout the book, which is divided into two sections. The first part features 250 full-page photos, which are accented by captions and quotes. The other part of the book features 12 interviews with the record collectors, including The Gaslamp Killer.

The book was created by photographer-author Eilon Paz. His work has appeared in Wax Poetics, Monocle and Conde Nast Traveler, among others.

The Dust & Grooves: Adventures In Record Collecting cover and select images from the book are as follows:

WOW! Cool
    As a vinyl records collector I'm waiitn for it

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[