Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homeless Stories: Survival

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    no dude just cheat the system. If he stays in school his entire life he'll never have to fag his loans. .
    His entire life? Living off borrowed money isn't the best approach to his situation.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

'

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    smh.

There maybe some non-shady way to survive.
    I'd take the shady route given the current global income disparity studies. Especially if you're a person without marketable skills or a were dumb enough to invest thousands of dollars into a degree that won't have any ROI.

-

If i was homeless for a long time, i would try to kill myself. Jobs don't have sympathy for homeless people. People say that homeless people need to get jobs but if homeless people go to apply for jobs, most jobs aren't gonna hire them because they don't have a place to live. It's really sad that there's so many homeless people and nothing is being done to get them off the streets and get them jobs and housing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Honestly, 3 PHds or whatever will scare off the average employer in this country because if they're not Goldman Sacchs they're going to be afraid of not being able to keep/afford you.

He should just live off scholarships and student loans. Take two classes a semester, and rack up scholarships, he can easily have 10,000 a quarter to live on given his unique demographic situation and notable scholastic talent . He obviously likes school and orthodox routes aren't for everyone.
    While doing that he can apply for side gigs.
    He also needs to gtfo of the east coast. I have no clue why poor people still live in the east coast. In nebraska a 570 dollar apartment is borderline luxury, in the east coast 1000 dollars and your eating roaches and smelling crack fumes. He should move to the midwest and live off loans scholarships, and maybe even the government (housing) if possible.

but I worked at a mission and there are a lot of guys like him. It's one of the best way to bet homelessness for because I came to find that though great at school they were all basically retarded. Autism or Ass Burgers or something that went un-diagnosed.

If i was homeless for a long time, i would try to kill myself. Jobs don't have sympathy for homeless people. People say that homeless people need to get jobs but if homeless people go to apply for jobs, most jobs aren't gonna hire them because they don't have a place to live. It's really sad that there's so many homeless people and nothing is being done to get them off the streets and get them jobs and housing.
    yeah, having a job is the best way to get a job and having no home is going to make everyone assume you're going to eat them. It's very ridiculous the stigma we have against homeless people. People really think that if you don't have a home you're going to start killing people and breaking shit and that you're not trustworthy or sane. The homeless population has a similar %age of crazies as does the regular population from my own observation. They're just dumb as fuck and trashy a lot more.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Why isnt CJ dead by now?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

{>____<}

but I worked at a mission and there are a lot of guys like him. It's one of the best way to bet homelessness for because I came to find that though great at school they were all basically retarded. Autism or Ass Burgers or something that went un-diagnosed.
    Is that so?

yeah, having a job is the best way to get a job and having no home is going to make everyone assume you're going to eat them. It's very ridiculous the stigma we have against homeless people. People really think that if you don't have a home you're going to start killing people and breaking shit and that you're not trustworthy or sane. The homeless population has a similar %age of crazies as does the regular population from my own observation. They're just dumb as fuck and trashy a lot more.
    Wow, TSA. You surprise me.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty