View Poll Results: Should Washington change their NFL team's name?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

5 100.00%
  • No.

0 0%
  • It doesn't bother me either way.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fifty Senators Call On NFL To Change Redskins' Name

WHO CARES, IT'S GONNA BE WHACK AS FUCK WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE

bullets went to wizards, wizards are gay. i wouldn't be surprised if it was the WASHINGTON UNICORNS

this and the shit going on with the NBA clippers sets dangerous precedent, and i'm not just saying that because i'm a skins fan, i couldn't give a shit about football at this point, i'm a man who doesn't want what i say in private to be used against me in public and a man who thinks that there are true problems in this country that certainly don't stem from "offensive nicknames" in sports.

when white liberal dipshits start forcing the rest of the country how to think and feel, you better start watching what you do in all aspects of life. there is no end game, they'll get their way with this and then move on to the next thing they find unacceptable.

i don't see the name change happening this year, there probably isn't enough time before the start of the season to get it done, there's too many things they'll have to change, but i'm betting that this time next year there won't be any more redskins. 2 years tops.

also, look for the redskins to either be in the thick of things this season, or to be 0-16. the league will want to use every opportunity it can to have the name in the discussion, and if they are winning well or losing dreadfully then it provides that. if they are just average, then no one will notice.

WASHINGTON and REDSKINS. two words. one is really really offensive these days, you decide which.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Its a kin to having a team called The Washington Ni66ers.

Its offensive.

Call them The Washington Politicians.