Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If a civilized person...

Veteran Member

It's all good til a parent gets butt-hurt or jealous about you disciplining their child.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Hahahahaha

Whites tried to "civilise" igbos by imposing their way of life on them, now it seems as if an igbo is doing the same mistake.

Civilisation is when a group of people live under the same rules and customs.

To bé civilised is to live under and abide by these rules and customs.

NON-IGS

Banned

I've been thinking of this lately, good bump.

I really think that lack of "tribalism" is affecting the Western world. Here in Australia if you go out to remote bush or coastal towns that have small populations you get that sense of community with everyone. People doing shit together for the benefit of a common cause for all. The further mainland you get the less it becomes about the collective and it becomes all about the individual and the individual ignores the environment around them.

People call that "uncivilised" because it is a radical approach to doing things on your own. People don't engage with the community in big cities. People don't have a useful role. People don't learn from other people. It's most just slaving away at jobs they hate for partners they have stopped loving to raise children while handing over the majority of their paycheque each week to "stay above"

Civilised is just a term to make Europeans seem superior to the rest of the world. There is not one tribe/village/country whatever you want to call them that has benefited from having European colonisation. Sure, I wouldn't be where I am today without it but I would happily sacrifice my existance here or ever for the greater benefit of the world.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.