Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: [Album Stream] WU-TANG CLAN "A BETTER TOMORROW"

Miracle (apart from ghost's verse) & Wu Tang Reunion have to be the two gayest and chringewhorthy hiphop tracks I have ever heard. Holy fuck, how anyone can listen to then without blushing is beyond me

Peace CT

'Miracle" is dope. Killer beat and all 4 MC's sound nice. I understand hook isnt for everybody. But get over it. Do people check for lyrics anymore? Peace

Anyone can do a version of miracle without chorus?

THE QUIET SOLDIER

What ruins Miracle is the end part with the rock guy singing and the beat changing. Everything before that is fine. Isnt they why we love the Wu? Because they always bring something different to the table. Who else would have recorded Wu-Forever and then placed Dog Shit between them? Only the Wu would, so quit your moaning, Miracle is classic Wu in that its different, dope verses, 4th Disciple with another banger, just a shame about the end part but hey again, that's Wu.

Quote Originally Posted by truemath4th View Post
    It's a bit rough and a five minute bodge but there you go man!

enjoy

http://www.filedropper.com/08miracle2

Origin™
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by truemath4th

enjoy

Thannk for the answer but there is no file on your link

I can't believe people are still complaining about Miracle, I know it has that eminem or kanye radio type of chorus but the song is still a 10 out of 10.
    BTW the chick who sang the chorus Tatum Miranda is hot

Quote Originally Posted by truemath4th View Post
    Origin™
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by truemath4th

enjoy

Thannk for the answer but there is no file on your link
    they have it here
    http://www.datpiff.com/Wu-Tang-Clan-...pe.671747.html

That chick is hot af.

Yeah verses aren't bad on miracle but not great, Ghosts is the only one that's dope. Beat is average at best but holy fuck that singing and the over the top, over produced strings in the background during the hook are just awful. I'm embarrassed listening to it, who the fuck woulda thought you could be embarrassed listening to a Wu album. The end of it is truly awful as well.

And I don't care that you can edit parts out, if we all done that with songs and albums the way we wanted to hear them they'd all be classics. This is the way they WANTED us to hear it so this is the way it should be judged. Not "oh ya it's classic once you remove the hook", that's meant to be there.

Wu Tang Reunion is a whole different story of embarrassment and chringewhorthy though. What the holy fuck where they thinking with that song.

85 %ER

haha this shit sounds nothing like a Kanye or eminem radio cut. even they wouldn't condone that gay singing. it sucks because the beat is probably the best on the album and ghosts verse is up there with the best on the album.

if there was none of that gay singing shit it'd be the best song on the album by far. can even leave the rock shit at the end it didn't bother me half as much as that other singing.

'

I'd like to see what Memory Man could do if he was given all of the acapellas. If that guy is still producing stuff.

I don't even mind the majority of the beats, their not classic but their pretty dope, I.e Felt has a dope beat but i hate the concept behind the song, Keep Watcb has a dope beat and while the hook isn't bad that's what let's it down. There is something on nearly every song letting it down, apart from a few that are downright terrible.

I still think Mistaken Identity has the worst beat and combined with the hook make it almost unlistenable for me.

But if it's not the best letting the song down it's the hook, or the lyrics or the concept etc. there are too many half backed ideas that just don't come together.

FRESH FISH

Kanye would have had Dwele or R.Kelly or Rihanna or Kid Cudi or John Legend or whatever sing it, and it would have sounded GOOD.

Eminem would have had Skylar Grey, Kobe, Sia or Liz Rodriguez sing it, and it would have sounded OKAY.

In either case, it would not have been dripping with Disney cheesiness.

Don't really care how attractive the singers are.
    Last edited by FakeAlias; 01-05-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Banned

It wouldn't matter who the fuck Kanye or Eminem had to sing the Miracle hook it would still be some Disney bullshit
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It wouldn't matter who the fuck Kanye or Eminem had to sing the Miracle hook it would still be some Disney bullshit
    You've got to remember dude, some of these Wu fans like bumping this shit in the whip wearing lip gloss and skinny jeans..