Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Firm Album

They also had a Nas/Nature/Noreaga CD planned around that time they made the FIRM one but they never finished it

Quote Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
    I like this track but I just prefer the one and one track
    I guess its because I had the phenomenon track playing 24/7 on my walkman
    and it came out first if im not mistaken

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Wasn't feeling Nas' or foxys verse on Desperado's II.

That canibus opening on the album cut >>>>>>>>>>>

La Familia!!! plz lol

PRODIGAL SUN

Nature remains an underated emcee to this day, but he killt on this album, his best show on wax IMO

-

The Firm album was so wack because of bad beats. I don't listen to that album often. I was so disappointed especially since Nas, AZ, Foxy Brown and Nature are good rappers. I wish Cormega would've been on the album instead of Nature. I wanted to fuck Foxy Brown back in the day and I wish that would've been me fucking her on Fuck Somebody Else skit LOL. The guy she was fucking made me laugh when he came having sex with her and it was quick LOL. She said you came? He said yeah I'm good LOL. She said hold up, you gotta make me cum LOL. She said you don't eat pussy? He said I don't be doing that shit LOL. She said what. He said I don't be doing that shit LOL. She said fuck it, i'll play with my own shit and she used a vibrator LOL.

I was shaking my head at her on Fuck Somebody Else song when she said most of these cats ain't got nothing for me but if we talking g's, that's a different story. That's the type of stuff I'm talking about why black women get disrespected by black men all the time and they got the nerve to get mad when black men call them golddiggers. So basically what Foxy is saying on the song is that if black men don't have money to give her, they can't fuck her. I bet she's single now especially since she's gained weight LOL. She'll never get married because black men aren't gonna marry her with the mentality she has towards black men.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

FRESH FISH

This is the Firm playlist I listen to and it plays well as an album of what they could have been. I don't have a lot of unreleased tracks people have posted and I know a lot of the tracks are off It was written and AZ's 1st album but its a good listen

1 Intro to Firm album
    2 Firm Fiasco
    3 Mo Money, Mo Murder 'Homicide
    4 Phone tap (intro)
    5 Phone Tap
    6 Watch Dem Niggas
    7 Time (classic joint)
    8 Gimme Your's
    9 Executive Decision
    10 I Feel for You (always liked the flow of this AZ track and it fits in well)
    11 Nas is Coming
    12 Firm Family
    13 Affirmative Action
    14 Untouchable (would have been better with Nas & Az on it)
    15 The Set Up (fits the firm theme well)
    16 Desperados (intro)
    17 Desparados
    18 Throw Your Guns
    19 Affirmative Action (remix)
    20 Firm Biz (remix)

charlesjones, which foxy would you have the best sex with : the deaf one or the overweight one?

killah L, that tracklist is a good look
    Retired.

FRESH FISH

On a side note I think It Was Written is the most underrated album in the history of hip hop. I appreciate how Illmatic is a masterpiece, but I rarely listen to it nowadays. Where as I still listen to IWW to this day. I think I mentioned this before. If IWW was Nas's 1st album in '96 it would be viewed very much like Reasonable Doubt. Just the switch in flow, lyrical content and beats caused many critics to slate it and the album was never given a chance on its release. Just my opinion but for me IWW is a superior album to Reasonable Doubt. Nas switched it up just like Biggie did with his 2nd lp, but BIG never got put down like Nas did for it when he done it more to the extreme with his lp. No one questioned Biggie being a mafia type kingpin on LAD when he was a private educated kid, while Nas was viewed as a fraud and a sell out in '96 and '97. That time period is the Nas I prefer

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    Nature remains an underated emcee to this day, but he killt on this album, his best show on wax IMO
    did you hear Nature's two verses on Cormega's new album... GOD DAMN!!!!!
    i never checked out any of his solo albums though.. how are they?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    did you hear Nature's two verses on Cormega's new album... GOD DAMN!!!!!
    i never checked out any of his solo albums though.. how are they?
    Nature's 'For All Seasons' album is great. you should definitely check that out Claaa. Wild Gremlinz and Pain Killerz aren't as good but not awful at the same time.

-

5th State, i'd have sex with the deaf Foxy LOL. Claaa7, Nature's For All Seasons and Wild Gremlins albums suck. Don't waste your time listening to them.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.