Thread: Look what some black woman + "the system" did to this black man's life!!!

Veteran Member

Default Look what some black woman + "the system" did to this black man's life!!!

SMH

Wow. Just wow.
    Retired.

-

I'm not surprised because most black women are dirty like that. They wonder why black men call them golddiggers and they got the nerve to get upset when they get called that when that's what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Veteran Member

HE MUST PAY!!!

Banned

this has nothing to do with being black. this happened to men all the time. There's a WHITE comedian named Carl LaBove that was best friends with Sam Kinison. After Kinison died, LeVove was getting divorced and found out that the 14 year old who he thought was his daughter was actually Kinisons. He refused to pay child support but because his name was on the girl's birth certificate, he was responsible.

I don't remember the outcome of this, but at the time LeBove was trying to get a "duped dads" law passed.

there's the law and then there's the intent of the law

judges are there to make that call

this judge failed
    Retired.

'

Duped dads

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    there's the law and then there's the intent of the law

judges are there to make that call

this judge failed
    Why isn't the mother charged with a crime? She actually admitted to welfare fraud stating that she put his name down as the father because she needed the welfare funds.

Any judge with a brain would've dismissed this case.

Be very careful where you plant your seeds

'

lel

-

LOL@Check Two said be very careful where you plant your seeds hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Your right and the sad thing is black men continue having babies by golddigging black women and then get mad when black men gotta pay child support because they aren't taking care of their kids LOL. If they took care of their kids, they wouldn't have to pay child support.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.