Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sadat X Names 4 Of His Top 5 Rappers Of All-Time

Banned

That track canibus made called dreamzzzz was a crack up "dreams of fuckin a female news anchor" LOL

Tibetan Black Magicians was an ill collab canibus did with Jedi Mind Tricks. I really like canibus and stoupe together they should have collabed for more albums with each other.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

I never heard that song Dreamz you're talking about but I did hear a song he did about fucking women which surprised me because he usually doesn't make songs about women LOL. The song I'm talking about when he talked about fucking women is on a ep album he did and I forgot the name of the ep.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

The Hound, have you heard LL Cool J's Murdergram song? It's on Mama Said Knock You Out album and it's hard. He doesn't curse. LL is very lyrical and he doesn't get a lot of credit for it because people seem to forget that his earlier albums were very good. He's one of the few rappers that sound good without cursing a lot. On some of his albums, he doesn't curse like Radio, Bigger and Deffer(he cursed once on I'm Bad when he said muthafucka), Mama Said Knock You Out, 14 Shots To The Dome, Ten, The Definition, Todd Smith.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.