Thread: De La Soul talks Gangsta rap, Collaborations, Documentary + more

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default De La Soul talks Gangsta rap, Collaborations, Documentary + more

Nice. Glad that they stick to their formula and refuse to get into all the guns n drugs rap stuff.

Off of this, I went and watched the other parts of this then watch an interview with Posdnous at Rock The Bells

From then I went over to Amazon and finished the De La discography by buying everything between 3 Feet & Grind Date
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

-

I saw this interview already last year. I think their last good album was Stakes Is High. Last album I bought from them was The Grind Date and it wasn't that good. AOI Mosaic Thump album is alright and AOI Bionix album was alright. Buhloone Mind State album is alright. De La Soul Is Dead album is alright but they got too many skits on there. I'm surprised they put out more albums than A Tribe Called Quest because I was expecting Tribe to do more albums than them. I saw a interview they did talking about they like some of the new rappers and I posted comments saying that they should stop lying because they know most new rappers suck LOL. There was some people that agreed with me. I hate when I see interviews of old rappers speaking their opinion about new rappers and I rarely hear them say that new rappers suck. They be kissing new rappers asses LOL. That's why I love 50 Cent and Lord Jamar because they aren't afraid to diss new rappers. They aren't asskissers. I know Lord Jamar gets a lot of hate and I don't care. He speaks the truth about different issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.