Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Christ bearer says method man wont say that to his face 4shosho;)

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeyeZ Da Riddla View Post
    ya'all sound like a bunch of fucking retards. first off, anyone defending an idiot that would cut is own dick off is insane. I'd call you a dick rider, but, well... ya know...
    and YES, this DID hurt the Wu Brand. I had people at work asking me which Wu member cut his dick off and asking what kid of group are these clowns...
    I had to explain to them that it wasn't a Wu member, it was an affiliate.
    did you cry yourself to sleep that night? lmao

Wu-Tang Clan is RZA, GZA, ODB, Meth, Ghost, Rae, Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, Cappadonna and Streetlife
    that's just your opinion and as an opinion I respect it. but it's not a fact

Wu-Fam is Shyheim, Tekitha, Blue Raspberry, Killarmy, Brooklyn Zu, GraveDiggaz, Sunz of Man, Royal Fam and La the Darkman
    GraveDiggaz wasn't RZA's project, it was Prince Paul's. but yeah, I'd put them with wu fam too. I'd also include Black Knights, Northstar etc. etc. then

the rest are Wu groupies that they put on from time to time
    did RAADDRR Van enrage you that much? lol

Call me what you want. I still bang NorthStar. Christbearer and Meko. Shot out to ChristBearer. Sorry but dope is dope

Quote Originally Posted by LordAnikin36 View Post
    Call me what you want. I still bang NorthStar. Christbearer and Meko. Shot out to ChristBearer. Sorry but dope is dope
    They have unique voices, and I supported them on the strength of the Wu at first, then liked them, but then they introduced all of these wack "West Coast Killa Beez", and shit just went downhill...
    All the "killa beez" that were introduced AFTER the sting are pure garbage. These rappers will makes excuses as to why they are not successful, but the truth is, they are garbage.

nada ignorante

There were new Killa Beez introduced after The Sting? Im glad I never got to know em lol.
    Last edited by hotnikks; 04-02-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAnikin36 View Post
    Keep bumping the real my ninjah. Salute.
    NEW ANTHAI BEATS MENTALS VOL.1:
    www.71Raw.Bandcamp.com
    http://tinypic.com?ref=jachg1