Thread: new big pun EP Bronx Legends Never Die

Default new big pun EP Bronx Legends Never Die

----------------------------------------------------------

already heard it. was ok, mostly remixes.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    already heard it. was ok, mostly remixes.
    ahh ok so is it still for sale or was it just for the people that funded, was there even a physical release
    Last edited by zu fam; 01-08-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Domingo is a great producer, and this EP has some slamming beats that does compliment Pun's flows. Considering the classic status of the original tracks these songs are extremely hard to improve upon. still pretty fresh to hear a new take on these vocals and all around he did a good job putting this together.

i think it's all remixes, might be one or two acapellas that haven't been released before tops. still it's a lot better than the wack ass Biggie and 2Pac posthumous remix albums as it captures the hardcore NY hip-hop spirit without adding a lot of wack guests, and Domingo of course worked with The Punisher when he was alive.

there was a physical release, an extremely limited CD pressing of 1000 copies or something like that.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Rip Big Pun

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    there was a physical release, an extremely limited CD pressing of 1000 copies or something like that.

Thanks claaa7 yea seems quite a rare release shame i missed this would have liked to of added it to my collection

-

I was watching some of Big Pun's videos last week I'm Not A Player, Twins with Fat Joe and You Came Up because I hadn't seen them in a long time. Remember when he jumped off the balcony of a hotel and he landed on his feet in You Came Up? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. RIP Big Pun. I was surprised r&b group The Ojays were in I'm Not A Player video because I'm sure they don't like hardcore rap. Big Pun probably had them in the video so they wouldn't sue him for sampling their song Darlin Darlin Baby hahahahahahahahahahaha. Eddie Levert who's the lead singer of the group, I met his sons Gerald and Sean before they died because they lived in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio. RIP Gerald and Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.