2 9.52%
  • 2 Mics

0 0%
  • 1 Mic

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KRS One - Criminal Minded

I AM HIPHOP

it`s the south bronx! south south bronx! even if all the rest of the tracks were totally wack, the album would deserve 5 mics just for south bronx
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

PRODIGAL SUN

Classic right here I love this album

BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS

the bridge iz over-
    bdabyebye

Inspektah Meth-Tical

Dope Beat is one of the best songs on the album.

and Waddadang Wadada Dang Ey.

Yeah two people gave this 3 Mics, yeah yeah everyones opinion to themselves but WTF???????????

5 Mics without a doubt, and I STILL bump this album to this day

such a classic, trend-setting and enjoyable hardcore LP. it's minimalistic and stripped to the basics but KRS-One sounds great over bare raw breaks like these, spitting fire on track 1 to 10. Scott La Rock is killing it on the turntables too, he really added to the whole hip-hop element of "Criminal Minded", i wonder how BDP would've turned out if Scott never got killed. this, "Sex & Violence" and "Return Of The Boom Bap" are my favorite KRS albums.

5/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

Sex and Violence I think is KRS One's best album. Every song on there is hard. Return Of The Boom Bap, Edutainment, The Blueprint, By All Means Necessary, KRS One and Kristyles albums are also good. The albums he did after Kristyles are terrible and I was disappointed in I Got Next and The Sneak Attack. He's a legend though and I like listening to his interviews. I would like to hear him talk about blacks being unemployed and black on black crime. I've never heard him speak on that.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.