Thread: The Marine Looks Awesome

-

Default The Marine Looks Awesome

I saw previews for a new movie called The Marine yesterday. It's coming out next month and it's a action flick. The stars of the movie are WWE wrestler John Cena and Robert Patrick who was the bad guy in Terminator 2 with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The movie is about John's wife gets kidnapped by Robert and some other bad guys. From the previews i saw, there's plenty of action like car chases and stuff blowing up. I'll definitely be checking this out. I love action flicks and i'm glad there are some action flicks still being made because for a minute, it seemed like action flicks weren't coming to theatres anymore.

It's pretty bad. There's a lot of wack actors in this movie.

Lol @ the camera focussing on Robert Patrick when one of the criminals says ''this guy is like the Terminator''.

12 Rounds > The Marine

De mijne is 4x duurder!

12 Rounds = The Marine

Same bullshit movie

-

LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You might be right. I think there's been about 2 sequels to The Marine that are straight to video LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.