Thread: 2Pac documentary '7 dayz'

Default 2Pac documentary '7 dayz'

watch the trailer (can't embed vimeo) : http://7dayzthemovie.com/

Not to be confused with Tupac's upcoming biopic, Gobi Rahimi, the man who directed two of Tupac’s music videos and much more, will release a feature film based on the true and untold story of Tupac Shakur’s production partner and filmmaker.
    A feature film based on the true and untold story of Tupac Shakur’s production partner and filmmaker, whose life was changed forever during Tupac’s last seven days seen alive.
    Rahimi has launched a crowdfunding campaign in hopes that fans all around the world can help with the production. For more info on the feature film, check out the official site.

here's audio of an interview with the director. the interviewer's accent is hilariously entertaining
    Retired.

Banned

FFS.... though I consider myself a Pac fan since first grabbing 'Me Against The World' back in the day when it first came out (think I was about 11 or 12) I gotta say how many damn doc's can you make about this guy.....

So far:

1997: Tupac Shakur: Thug Immortal
    1997: Tupac Shakur: Words Never Die (TV)
    2001: Tupac Shakur: Before I Wake...
    2001: Welcome to Deathrow
    2002: Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel
    2002: Biggie & Tupac
    2002: Tha Westside
    2003: 2Pac 4 Ever
    2003: Tupac: Resurrection
    2004: Tupac vs.
    2004: Tupac: The Hip Hop Genius (TV)
    2006: So Many Years, So Many Tears
    2007: Tupac: Assassination
    2009: Tupac: Assassination II: Reckoning

I've seen about 5 or 6 of the one's listed along with 2-3 books based on his life & poetry (Back In The Day: My Life & Times With Tupac Shakur' 'The Rose That Grew From Concrete' 'and 'Tupac Shakur: Legacy', but jesus christ this guy is going to have more documentaries affiliated with him than Muhammad Ali, the JFK murder or 9/11....

I'm all for Pac & all, but wtf else can be said that already hasn't??

Then again, throw Pac's name in anything and 'MOST' hip hop heads will buy it

^^haha true

I have yet to see any of those Pac documentaries. everybody's so familiar with his career, beefs, acting etc anyway

I've read one book, The Rose That Grew From Concrete. I use some of it at work sometimes (poems and musical performances from the accompanying CD, the first one that is, not that derivative second one)
    Retired.

-

LOL@Kato posting several 2Pac documentaries hahahahahahahahahahaha. I've only seen one of his documentaries which was 2Pac and Notorious Big. That's a good one and it's directed by Peter Spirer who did the rap documentary movie Rhyme and Reason which is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Did ya'll know there's gonna be a 2Pac movie about his life? John Singleton was gonna direct it but he decided to quit because he said he didn't like how the movie company were trying to make 2Pac look bad and disrespect his legacy by showing more bad stuff about him than good stuff. So now another black director Carl Franklin is gonna do it. Carl directed Out Of Time movie with Denzel Washington, Sanaa Lathan and Eva Mendes which is good. I think John should be directing it since he directed 2Pac in Poetic Justice movie. So I think John knows more about 2Pac than any other movie director that would do a movie about him. I saw this info on Youtube.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.