Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Prison Break

-

I love Joy Bryant, Ali Larter and Gina Gershon. Hot women and Dominic was lucky to kiss Joy and Gina. He had sex with Joy. Joy was 50 Cent's woman in Get Rich Or Die Tryin. I wanna see the original of Straw Dogs with Dustin Hoffman. I like Dustin and he had me laughing a lot at Rain Man hahahahahahahahahahaha. I was glad he won a Oscar for that. I watched Rain Man on Youtube a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Rev Jones, have you seen Ali Larter in Obsessed with Beyoncé and Idris Elba? She was hot in that and I like the scene she had with Idris when she followed him in the men's bathroom at their job at a Christmas party LOL. She tried to kiss him in the toilet stall and he wouldn't let her LOL. She pulled her dress up and I was like wow. A white man came in the bathroom and he heard Idris kept hushing her to make her be quiet. So he tried to look into the stall and see if a woman was in there with Idris but he couldn't see her LOL. So he walked out after he was done pissing LOL.

Then in another scene, she got in Idris car and she was telling him that she thinks about him all the time. She unzipped her jacket and she only had on a bra and panties LOL. Idris told her to zip her jacket up and get outta his car LOL. She followed him to a business trip outta town that had his boss and another white co-worker with him. She put some drugs in his alcohol drink while he was talking to Beyoncé on the phone so she could get him unconscious so she could have sex with him in his hotel room LOL. Her plan worked because she went to his hotel room and he was unconscious and she got on top of him and was kissing him. He kept saying no and he was trying to fight her off of him. She didn't take off her clothes but I wish she would've hahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

wanna see these guys act again in that Flash spin off

they team up well
    Retired.

-

Rev Jones, I saw Dominic Purcell's latest movie Elimination Game this weekend and it's good. You should check it out. Also check out his movies Killer Elite with Jason Statham and Robert Deniro, 3 Way and Assault On Wall Street.

thanks for the movie titles CJ

I saw Killer Elite. liked it a lot
    Retired.