4 57.14%
  • Richard Pryor

0 0%
  • Pine Sol

3 42.86%

Thread: Richard Pryor vs Eddie Murphy

-

Default Richard Pryor vs Eddie Murphy

I wanted to do a voting poll for this since Lord Nose was giving me a hard time about I said Eddie Murphy is funnier than Richard Pryor. So i'm voting for Eddie. Who do ya'll think is better between Eddie and Richard? Can somebody set up a poll to vote?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Thanks for setting up a voting poll.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Come on ya'll. I want more people to vote on this because so far Eddie only has 1 vote which came from me. I think Eddie is better than Richard Pryor. I've seen a couple of Richard's stand ups and they aren't better than Eddie's Delirious and Raw stand ups.

Based on the question, I voted Eddie. Hes one of the funniest.

However as an all around performer Pryor is the man, he had an incredible sense of pathos. He was captivating even when he wasn't being funny.

Banned

I never got in to either as much as I did with Dave Chapelle but I thought Eddie Murphy was funnier
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Check Two probably put Pine Sol in the voting poll trying to be funny. Thanks ya'll for voting for Eddie over Richard because Eddie is funnier. I was watching Another 48 Hours today with Eddie and Nick Nolte and that's very funny. I like the scene when Nick takes Eddie to get his car that he had left in front of Nick's house while Eddie was locked up for a lot of years. Eddie said why you leave my car outside all these years? Why didn't you put it in a fucking garage? Look at the dirt all over it hahahahahahaha. You know how much pussy I got because of that car? Hahahahahahahaha. Nick gave him the car alarm button to press to unlock his car and when Eddie pressed the alarm button, his car blew up hahahahahahahahaha. Eddie said they blew up my car, they blew up my car LOL. Nick said that's a god damn shame LOL. Eddie said that's all you gotta say is it's a damn shame? That's it. I'm through with you man. I'm calling up some of my fucking homies, I'm getting a loan and I'm stepping the fuck off hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Eddie looked at his car being blown up, he looked like he wanted to cry LOL.

So then Eddie goes to a pay phone and he calls up some friends to get a loan. His friend said that Eddie needs some collateral to get a loan and Eddie said what the fuck I need collateral for? I just got outta fucking jail man. This is Reggie Hammond LOL. The guy hung up on Eddie LOL. Eddie calls another guy and Eddie said you a born again Christian? Get the fuck outta here LOL. Remember I was there when you beat the bitch up? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love Jesus, I love Jesus, I love Jesus LOL. The guy hung up on Eddie LOL. Eddie called another guy and when Eddie said the guy's name, he hung up on Eddie LOL. Eddie said black muthafucka LOL. Eddie and Nick are riding in Nick's car and Nick said he bought a new car with the money Eddie gave him. Eddie said where is it? Nick said this is it. Eddie said this looks like the same piece of shit blue Caddilac you had before LOL. Nick said you know I like things the same LOL. Eddie said you got the same car and same clothes LOL. You got the same woman too? LOL. Nick said Elaine? Aww I don't wanna talk about this shit. Eddie said keep it all balled up like a knot inside LOL.

-

Who cares what you think. You always saying stupid stuff to get attention because you're lame.

-

I subscribed to Richard Pryor's channel on Youtube and i'm listening to his stand up videos now. He was very funny but i think Eddie Murphy is funnier.

-

I love Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder's Silver Streak, Stir Crazy and See No Evil Hear No Evil movies. See No Evil Hear No Evil is their best because Richard was blind and Gene was deaf hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They also did a movie called Another You but it was boring.