Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CharlesJones why do you like shitty movies?

Charles......have you seen 'Entrapment' with Sean Connery, Catherine Zeta Jones and Ving Rhames ?

Charles, have you seen the 'Mission Impossible' movies ? Ving is in all of them.

Charles......I recommend you check out 'Spectre' the new James Bond movie. They are thinking of making Idris Elber the next bond ? Diddy also said he wanted to be the next James Bond Ahahahahahaha

-

I haven't seen Entrapment. I've seen Mission Impossible 1,2 and 3 movies with Ving and Tom Cruise. I saw part 4 with my baby Paula Patton but i didn't like it. Ving only had a couple of scenes in part 4. Zooruka, you can watch Animal with Ving and Terrence Howard on Youtube. I'm looking at some scenes of it now on Youtube. Yeah i heard about Idris Elba might be the next James Bond. I'm gonna see Spectre when it comes to video.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Charles, watch the latest 'Mission Impossible' movie, it's not bad + Ving is in it a lot.

-

I'll pass LOL. 4 Mission Impossibles are enough for me. I only liked part 2 and 3. My favorite Tom Cruise movies are The Outsiders, The Color Of Money, Cocktail, Rain Man and Collateral. Top Gun was alright and Kelly McGillis was hot back in the day. She's a lesbian LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Charles.......Just one last thing. You should watch 'Terminator: Genisys', it's the best Terminator since 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day'.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by communist cunt can View Post
    Simple people like simple films. What y'all expect from a dude who's so physically and mentally undesirable that he can't even fuck without a financial exchange.
    The saga continues.......Wu tang Wu tang ! lol

-

Zooruka, is that the newest Terminator with Arnold Schwarzenegger? If it is, i don't wanna see it because 3 Terminator's are enough for me. I saw a video with Spike Lee on Youtube. He talked about how he's surprised that a lot of his filmmaking students at New York university haven't seen a lot of classic movies from back in the day. He was naming a lot of movies i've never heard of. So i posted comments to the video and i said Spike people probably haven't seen the movies he's naming because they aren't interested in them LOL. Movie fans don't have to watch movies that he thinks are classics. Movie fans have different genres of movies they like and that doesn't mean that they're stupid. Action and comedy movies are my favorites and the best movies are from the 70's, 80's and 90's. I also like tv shows from the 70's, 80's and 90's.

It's sad how the movie and tv industry have changed and there's so many garbage movies and garbage tv shows now hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Most movie and tv companies in Los Angeles are still racist. A lot of movie and tv stars now shouldn't be stars but these movie and tv companies have made these people into stars because a lot of these stars fans are faggots hahahahahahahahahahaha. A perfect example is Melissa McCarthy LOL. She plays on Mike and Molly tv show and she was in Bridesmaids, The Heat and Identity Thief movies. She's gonna be in a remake of Ghostbusters LOL. Same thing goes for rap music. Look at how rap has changed and there's so many gay and wack rappers who have no talent hahahahahahahahahaha. But like i said, the fans of these rappers have made these clowns into stars LOL. That's why 80's and 90's rappers will always be the best because most rappers from those decades had skills and they rapped about important stuff. Of course you had some wack rappers from back in the day but most of them were good.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:46 AM.

charles why do you think Steven Seagal is the best action movie star?
    Retired.

-

I love seeing him beat up a lot of bad guys and kill them hahahahahahaha. I love Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Damme, Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood. But I think Steven is the best and I love most of his movies.