Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Full House show

Sweet Jesus. Congrats to Stephanie for turning out like that. I remember her from this show when I was a kid. I had a bit of a thing for DJ back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Retired.

Cut...it...out

Not very effective without the awesome hand gestures.

That dress

-

Wow@Stephanie's dress and her body in that picture. She looks really good. I saw the cast of Full House on the cover of People magazine yesterday and they've aged well. Candice Cameron who plays DJ is the same age as me which is 39. The white woman who's her friend on the show that Check Two posted a picture of is also 39. Stephanie is 33. What's her real name? John Stamos woman on the show still looks good. I don't know if ya'll remember this but John did a movie with my woman Vanity aka Denise Matthews called Never Too Young To Die and I think it came out in 1986. I read a interview with John talking about it and he said he remembers he wishes he hadn't done the movie because it was low budget and he said Vanity was acting crazy a few times when they would take breaks. He said he called her Vanity and she would get mad and say don't call me that. She said call me by my real name Denise hahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I read in People magazine yesterday that Candice Cameron has 3 kids on the show and I read that Stephanie has 2 kids in real life and she used to be married.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

It was renewed for a second season. lol