Thread: Triple 9 (2016)

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Triple 9 (2016)

A lot of big names in this movie but it seemed like the story line didn't build any characters. It felt like a C level version of "Training Day".

Anyone else catch this movie? I zoned out for 15 minutes in the movie due to boredom. Perhaps, I need to revisit.

5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1712261/

I think charlesjones mentioned he was gonna go see this (not being sarcastic), he might have an update of his own experience here soon
    Retired.

-

I'm gonna see it when it comes to video and I like Chiwetel Ejiofor, Anthony Mackie, Woody Harrelson and Gal Gadot.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

Had to look this person up based off the ridiculous looking and sounding name. Don't even recall this chick in the film. I guess I probably should revisit.

-

Yeah her name does suck hahahahahahahahahahaha. She's in the new movie Batman vs Superman with Ben Affleck and she's in the new movie Criminal with Kevin Costner and Tommy Lee Jones. I think Criminal came out this past weekend or it should come out this weekend. Gary Oldman is also in Criminal. Gal Gadot was also in Fast and the Furious 5,6,7.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I meant to say she was in Fast and the Furious 4,5,6. She's hot and she's gonna be in the new Wonder Woman movie. I can't believe Vin Diesel rejected her when she asked him for his phone number in Fast and the Furious 4. He would rather have his woman Michelle Rodriguez over Gal LOL. What a joke.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Triple 9 will be on video May 31st and I'm gonna check it out.

-

I'm going to the video store this weekend to rent Triple 9.

-

I saw Triple 9 and it was very good. I was surprised at the ending. Good cast of actors and I was surprised to see Kate Winslet as a villain because she usually does boring movies hahahahahahahahaha. Gal Gadot was looking good.