Thread: Fred Williamson, Carl Weathers, Pam Grier's Bucktown

-

Default Fred Williamson, Carl Weathers, Pam Grier's Bucktown

Bucktown is a classic movie that came out in 1975 and it's about Fred comes to town where he's from to bury his dead brother. While he's there, he hears from the cops that his brother was killed for something that wasn't his fault. Fred thinks the white racist cops killed him. So Fred takes over his brother's bar so he can make some money so he can get outta town. In one scene while Pam is over Fred's house after they had sex, the cops start shooting at his house for no reason because they want him outta town. So he calls up his friend Thalmus Rasulala(RIP)because he wants him to come help him kill the racist cops. So Thalmus brings Carl Weathers, Tony King and another black guy with him. Pam was so hot back in the day and it's a shame she's gained weight now LOL. Pam and Thalmus did 3 other movies called Friday Foster(Carl was also in this), The Package with Gene Hackman and Tommy Lee Jones and Above The Law with Steven Seagal and Sharon Stone(I got this on dvd). Thalmus was also in the classic New Jack City with Wesley Snipes, Allen Payne, Chris Rock and Ice T. He played Mario Van Peebles cop boss. I got New Jack City on dvd.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

They probably play this on the Bounce channel.

-

Maybe. If you've never seen it, you should buy the dvd from Amazon so you can see the sex scene with Fred and Pam LOL. It's worth it to buy so you can have it in your dvd collection. Classic movie and lots of action. Tony King who was in it was also in Hell Up In Harlem with Fred Williamson. I haven't seen that and I wanna buy it from Amazon. Fred and Pam did another movie called Original Gangstas and Fred directed it. Jim Brown, Richard Roundtree, Ron O'Neal(RIP), Christopher Duncan who played on Jamie Foxx tv show, Paul Winfield(RIP), Isabel Sanford who was Louise Jefferson on The Jeffersons tv show(RIP)and rappers Shyheim and Dru Down were also in the movie. Original Gangstas is good and rappers Scarface, Bushwick Bill and The Luniz also had small parts.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Check 2, I got a question for you. Carl Weathers replaced Howard Rollins on In The Heat Of The Night tv show. I heard Howard had aids and he was gay. He died from aids right?