Thread: I Was Watching Three's Company TV Show Yesterday On Youtube

-

Default I Was Watching Three's Company TV Show Yesterday On Youtube

I never get tired of watching Three's Company with John Ritter(RIP), Priscilla Barnes(she was the hottest woman on there), Joyce Dewitt and Don Knotts(RIP). What's the guy's name that played Larry? I think his name is Richard Kline and he was funny. RIP Norman Fell who was Mr Roper and RIP Audra Lindley who was Mrs Roper. Don Knotts was so funny as Mr Furley hahahahahahahahahaha. He had me laughing yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

what did he say that had you laughing?

-

You know how Mr Furley was always acting crazy and saying funny stuff hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He was way better than Mr Roper.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

they are buth a riot

-

Mr Furley was funnier than Mr Roper and Priscilla Barnes who was Terri was the hottest woman on Three's Company. I'm watching some episodes now on Youtube.

suzanne somers was the hottest

-

Yeah right LOL. She wasn't hotter than Priscilla and Joyce Dewitt. I saw the Unauthorized Three's Company movie on Youtube and I shook my head at the woman who played Suzanne because she was asking for more money. That's why she ended up getting replaced by Priscilla.

lol joyce dewitt? you're taking the one with the boy haircut over the hot blonde with nice body?

-

Yeah Joyce is cuter than Suzanne. You see how Suzanne looks now? LOL. Joyce has aged better than her and Priscilla looks bad now LOL. I saw Joyce, Priscilla and Richard Kline who played Larry at a interview on Youtube and they talked about Three's Company.