Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric Unseen!!!!

Default Re: Eric Unseen!!!!

Godd Damn Luther you are straight blowing this shit way out of porportion. Duk you sound like a little winny bitch... And that is straight up...you were douting yourself befor the tourney and now your about to get beat, so you go and post a thread like this.... I hate to say it but you deserve to lose... Fuckin pussy its only a net battle.... You make me sick with all this female emotion your poring out for the rest of the site to see.... Dont even get at me cuz I fuckin murder you son... Dont let the battle with Phonix fool you.... I'm deep 6'n it so be easy ho.

LL your been a bitch, Eric already said he'd dock votes for excessive building, your losing that battle coz your verse aint as good so shut up and swallow that shit you little pussy. Seriously this is lame, this is just a net battle for christs sake!!!!

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Niggaz is bein harsh on LL

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

yo, everyone in here should pump the brakes, nawsayin.....we'll all in here doing this shit for the love of the art. True, nobody likes losin and especially if you feel like it was under unfair conditions, it's only human to say somethin if you feel thats the case, sometimes you catch the wrath for it, but fuck it ya know. But all I'm sayin is lets not forget what the fuck we all here for in the first place and not allow petty bullshit to cause schisms between any of us. No one here seems like they're Intellekts kid brother to me, which is to say all of yall is cool. peace.

like i said i want no shit talkin.......i'm just statin my opinion...........and who says i'm losin?........it's only 6-5.....

i have no emotions over the net i am just trying to state my opinion if ya'll knew the whole story you might get me.......i aint tryna bitch.......just tryna get my point across........but ya'll took it the wrong way.......it's all good though

peace
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Luther let's look at the facts-

you doubted your verse as soon as you was done writing it- so you wanted people to ask you if they understood it so you can explain it, hoping to persuade the vote your way

when I was two votes up,(just before E.unseen voted) you started to panic and wanted a rematch- the voters weren't even done yet

now you make a thread to ask for more rounds, Why? cuz you think I got to build more? I stayed within the rules of the game. You knew the risks of this tournement before it started and you knew you might possibly end up spitting first and you knew that in order to be the best you gotta come with your best. If we're emcee's on equal level then your verse should be strong enough to stand on it's own. Let the voter's decide who goes on- you'll get your second swing at me after i'm out of the tournement and I'll even drop first- but this whining is just giving me more ammo for the battle to come.

Your the only one crying for a rematch- yet you wasn't the only one that had to drop first

if the battle was to be extended for us that would be unfair to everyone else who's battles are already siad and done with.

This tournement represents a fight to the death in an arena- becuase once your out- your out- If you fighting to the death you don't tell the person that put you into the pit

"uh sir, can we redo that, nobdy told me I had go agianst the #1 gladiator, and his tigers"

^^^i'll scalp you punk

yes i do want a rematch.....but dont call this a "fight to the death"....it's the fucking internet yo
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bring it baby doll- i'm not the whining over an internet battle- you are- shhhhhhh- Chg Chg-hear that? I just found some more ammo for my shotty

for your shotty....

and no i cant hear it obviously

- AZ