Thread: Projectillogic now offers a mixing service

Default Projectillogic now offers a mixing service

My rep payee just approved me a thousand dollar computer and 1500 in mixing software. im now going legit. My site is www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic i have 32 songs. The first song on the list was done on a cell phone so disregard that one but the rest are done on a computer. Ive mixed for about 5 people and made them all sound great. I will be charging 100 per song starting out. Pm me if you are interested in this service i make professional quality mixes. Peace out

Actually hes probably gonna let me spend more everything is on sale right now

I cant do meth or any drugs anymore but im taking sleepwalker now which is a dietary supplement thats sold in tobacco shops and your only supposed to take 4 and i take 8 and it gets me just as high as dope so projectillogic is back in business

My microphone in 2015 cost 650. Around 2015 i locked myself in a room for a year and a half and came out with 15 new songs. My wutang music thread my music-projectillogic is where i posted news and shit and its gotten more than 40 thousand views. Ive only come out with 4 new songs since then but have another in development. They took me off aderall so i started doing dope again and i smoke a teener to myself in under 3 days and i can only work on music high so thats why. Now that ive found sleepwalker the skys the limit.