01.01.2021
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: How Wealth Influences Health [VIDEO]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Blackula's pad
    Age
    60
    Posts
    19,346
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    You dudes are basically talking about Communism as a solution? IMO both Capitalism and Communism are both outdated as economic models?
    No I never said that. All I basically said in this thread was “what the fuck can you really do?”

    I guess you can join some fringe group and dedicate yourself to fighting it. I’m not willing to do that.

    I’ve lived a good life. I don’t know, yea there are things that are fucked up but they are beyond me and won’t go much farther than wutang Corp postings. I don’t want to be one of those miserable people who is cynical about everything. It’s a dead end.
    Last edited by Dooch; 05-13-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •