Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hobbit celebrates July 4

Default Hobbit celebrates July 4

Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-05-2022 at 04:24 AM.
    Retired.

btw shooting in Danish mall too, duh crazies are international

the Danish dog was probably triggered by the Harry Styles show that was gonna go down in the venue next to the mall later that evening - not really though, history of mental illness

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...e-62030919.amp

lol @ the article I read that says a company is developing bulletproof blackboards for protection in the classroom + the girl who designs bulletproof sweaters and was only able to raise funding through an arms company. it was an article in a local newspaper so can't link
    Retired.

The 2nd amendment is like the dumbest shit imaginable. You can count on one hand the people guns have saved but not those who have been victims.

The people defending it are as bad as religionists.

{>____<}

^Guns aren't the issue, it's the people who have them that's the problem.

BTW, I grilled a ton of food and no one came over.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Guns aren't the problem but people having guns is? Thats a subtle difference at best.

This happens every week in the US and once a year in Europe. Theres a lot of cognitive dissonance going on with people who can't put 2 and 2 together here.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    ^Guns aren't the issue, it's the people who have them that's the problem.

BTW, I grilled a ton of food and no one came over.
    Sorry to hear about how the BBQ went down. Hope you still had a good time with your family.
    Retired.

there are tons of shootings every week in chicago, mostly gang related. the mayor is terrible and looks like a troll. most of the guns are stolen obviously. europe also has plenty of gangs committing violent crimes with various weapons. you don't even live in europe anymore? don't you live in crappy hong kong? it seems like a lot of delicate flowers there. when is China taking you over soon?

ironman, i'm sorry that you don't have many friends. i would have had attended your bbq.

brock do you own guns?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    there are tons of shootings every week in chicago, mostly gang related. the mayor is terrible and looks like a troll. most of the guns are stolen obviously. europe also has plenty of gangs committing violent crimes with various weapons. you don't even live in europe anymore? don't you live in crappy hong kong? it seems like a lot of delicate flowers there. when is China taking you over soon?

ironman, i'm sorry that you don't have many friends. i would have had attended your bbq.
    Plenty of gangs committing violent crimes? Tenfold for the US, genius.

Where do you think the stolen guns come from? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    there are tons of shootings every week in chicago, mostly gang related. the mayor is terrible and looks like a troll

Retired.

all the mass shooters now are Gen Z kids who grew up on 4chan, Joe Rogan, and Joker. it checks out

Banned

Guns aren't an issue anywhere in the western world except for the USA. You can get guns in Australia and it's easy to get them but no mass shootings only lebo gang members doing drive bys on other lebo gang members houses. I think it's obvious that Americans are a people just aren't mentally fit to own guns, it's basically giving retards dangerous toys and expecting them to behave.

Ironman do you smoke meat or grill it on a gas bbq?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Did those Lebanese teens' parents move from Lebanon during the eighties civil war there? I had no idea there was a Lebanese community in Australia (Sydney only?) Did the Australian government grant them a special immigration permit?
    Retired.