Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GAZA

{>____<}

This is getting terrible. Good news is that food just airdropped in. The local gangs were monetizing food. Probably members of Hamas.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Break fast is served

Came across a video on IG where somebody was claiming that Meth was supporting the Palestinian cause. By poinitng to PLO Style, and an interview from 2015. Nothing since Israel started mass murdering the people of Gaza on a scope not seen since WWII.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

I've seen that Meth interview. He was just explaining to some Chinese rapper who didn't know PLO Style came from the Palestinians in Meth's neighborhood. He said some Wu members related to the Palestinians fighting back.

Meth is probably pro-Palestine but isn't going to say it publicly because he's got big corporate deals and a Hollywood career. I'd like to see some of the Wu talk about it because its directly related to stuff they rapped about on "Impossible" but you know it would get them blackballed. ODB would be talking about this for sure RIP.
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 05-21-2024 at 07:05 PM.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Wu Tang is for the children... unless they're killed by Jews
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

I'm having a hard time understanding what exactly will change in the world if they say something publicly verses they don't. Or how it makes them any more or less moral of a person in their individual lives

yall sound like the people who shamed their friends for not putting up a black banner on FB to support George Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I'm having a hard time understanding what exactly will change in the world if they say something publicly verses they don't. Or how it makes them any more or less moral of a person in their individual lives

yall sound like the people who shamed their friends for not putting up a black banner on FB to support George Floyd
    1 The vast majority of young people support Palestine publicly. These old washed niggas keep talking about how they want to comeback and that they're still standing for their same old morals. It would be a good look if you choose to side with the rest of the world instead of being quiet about genocide like a bunch of paid-off slaves and rich whites.
    2 It makes you look hypocritical, fake and sold out if you make a career being a rebel and pro-black and "the 5%" but you aren't leading your people or educating them or speaking out for popular causes. Stop acting like they're doing it because they're busy or uninformed. They're about a check now, not raising black people out fo the ghetto. Because the same people who put niggas in the hood are the same ones who put Arabs in their own ghettos.

These old washed niggas keep talking about how they want to comeback and that they're still standing for their same old morals.
    can you show me where this was said?

so you boiled it down to 'it would be a good look' - thats exactly what I thought. Whether they say something or not, it will save zero more people, but at least YOU can sleep better at night knowing you enforced your own judgment on these grown men.

They made a career out of making amazing music. I don't recall them being the face of every popular cause at any point in their career. They were more about self knowledge than specific causes - which is the root of fixing most anything.

I'd argue that their existing catalog has - and continues to - help self-educate more people around the world than any musical entity ever - BY FAR. Where is your condemnation of every single musical artist that isn't Wu-Tang? You're more concerned about 60yr old artists that the youth doesn't follow and who MORE than did their part - and you want them to now spend their grand-parenting years being justice warriors to people who don't listen to them, instead of holding popular artists accountable. Or even yourself - why haven't you worked as hard as Wu-Tang to have a platform for this shit instead of judging another man for what you won't even attempt in the first place?
    They're about a check now, not raising black people out fo the ghetto.
    it took you 30 years to figure this out when they've been saying this from the jump. Welcome to reality

Stop acting like they're doing it because they're busy or uninformed.
    I don't actually think they fall into those categories but at the same time I don't put that past anybody at all

Even myself, I have a surface level understanding of the whole situation. There's a general understanding and acknowledgement of a genocide, but I deliberately don't care enough to spend any more time knowing more than that. It does me zero good

I could spend the next 300 days studying every in and out and being stressed about it, then I could spend the other next 300 days after that finding every other genocidal and inhumane situation on earth that doesn't happen in my communities, and I know there will be hundreds
    Or I could spend that time uplifting and putting the people in my direct orbit in better positions for themselves with the understanding that there will be enough people like you to provide enough lip service anyway

Some people choose to not care about such things as much as you don't care about using slave manufactured products

Bro, you're making shitty excuses. "They've made great music. They're 60. It won't make any impact."

Thousands of people are turning on celebrities who've been silent about this GENOCIDE> Because it shows they put money and Jewish favor over principles. It makes all they put out to the public look questionable, including their past work.

Yes, it will affect the Wu's legacy when future fans hear them talk all about the Illuminati and Judgment Day and being the 5% against the evil 10%, but then each one of them was quiet during a ionistfucking genocide on Muslims, funded by our government. And the same goes for all these fake revolutionary artists like Public Enemy or whoever. Its all talk. They're about money and their own family, not the fans.

But fuck music and pleasing fans. ANYBODY who is silent about children starving and being bombed by America's "#1 ally" is a coward. Speaking up about it raising awareness and not normalizing being silent and ruled by Zionists. The shit should be obvious.

RZA put Cilvaringz and Remedy on a song together to talk about Palestine/Israel. He does not have a "surface level understanding". Cappadonna has talked about Obama supporting the Antichrist by assassinating 3 Muslim leaders as president. They've put references to Palestine and the PLO in their music from the beginning. They 100% know whats going on.

IMO, you know it would hurt their careers in the short-term and support them saying nothing for that reason alone. Even if it does, they should still do whats right instead of conforming to what most celebrities are doing and just about all rappers are doing. Because its about doing whats right, period. Plus, it will make them look good to fans. There's no excuse why they're being punks right now except they don't really live the message of their early music anymore because they fear Jews hurting them financially. And it proves they've been censoring themselves and watering themselves down for an even longer time.

And you can't be serious acting like you haven't seen a Wu member complaining about the state the group is in. From the management to the quality of albums to RZA's leadership to how little communication there is. They talk about wanting to make comebacks but they do weak shit like this and go along with the mainstream rap community. They can only blame themselves.

Fact is all big international musical artists are being questioned inside their fanbase for being silent right now. Especially by younger fans. The ones who aren't speaking are just tarnishing their legacy. Its extra sad because Wu Tang are about the ONLY ones who have talked about the issue before and act like hard rebels who fight the power and racism. They're washed up and it has nothing to do with being 60. The fact they are never ever going to be as popular again is why they shouldn't put a bag over over morals. And should be educating their ignorant fans who don't know the situation like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    And you can't be serious acting like you haven't seen a Wu member complaining about the state the group is in. From the management to the quality of albums to RZA's leadership to how little communication there is. They talk about wanting to make comebacks but they do weak shit like this and go along with the mainstream rap community. They can only blame themselves.
    This sounds like I'm watching 10 year old documentaries all over again. I haven't heard any of this in a decade. Please show me where. The Wu are finished with new music, a new album wouldn't benefit them in any way, they have Vegas residency money to collect until the wheels fall off

Yes, it will affect the Wu's legacy
    at least put an asterisk on this and admit it only affects their legacy TO YOU personally and to literally nobody else. You don't speak on behalf of Wu's fanbase at all.

ANYBODY who is silent about children starving and being bombed by America's "#1 ally" is a coward
    how about anybody who isn't changing voting patterns and not personally performing some kind of action to uplift their direct communities are cowards?
    I can't stand this generation who thinks typing on the internet is brave. Grow the fuck up.

You're telling me up until now I'm a coward, but if I repost your comments on my social media then go back to jerking off, I'm some kind of pillar of goodness for the world. This is your argument huh.

Speaking up about it raising awareness and not normalizing being silent and ruled by Zionists. The shit should be obvious.
    this might be grim, but I think this is the actual reality of the west right now.....

western culture is so lost that I truly believe it's more productive to focus on your immediate surroundings and anything else is a waste of energy and resource.

Covid proved in real time that there is no amount of awareness that will stop the 85% from metaphorically cannibalizing their neighbors, poisoning their own body and willingly be a slave. The average american will ADMIT their own government made them inject unknown foreign substances into their body and still not care enough to do anything about it. You really think the same group of people will take up arms for shit that isn't affecting their life personally and in real time?

As long as the media companies are the media companies, you aren't normalizing anything they don't want you to

Is it more moral to speak about injustice to people that you know do not care even if they agree with you, at the expense of your grandchildren having less, than it is using that time/ resource to better your family? I know what I would do

Yeah, you're a lowlife. 30,000 innocent people killed. More dead from injuries and starvation. And you think the real tragedy is selfish idiots online being called out for saying nothing about it. Poor middle-aged stoners. Idiots like this think its a political issue. You don't have to know anything about the countries or the issues. Genocide is fucking genocide. And the only reason hundreds of celebs and dumb asses like you are quiet about it is because you either think Muslims deserve it or because you're afraid of Jews punishing you financially. Each Wu Tang member is in the 2nd camp. Period.

And fuck yeah young people who isn't lazy, stupid TV-educated apathetic Gen X slacker dipshits will care who stayed silent. Its this generation's Vietnam. Dickriding celebs this hard for being sell-outs is pathetic but if it matches your own views on Gaza, its not surprising. Peace. Free Palestine.

NIgga really said Wu Tang who've been beefing for the last decade aren't washed up because they have a Las Vegas regency. TYpical dumb nigga logic that its all about money and looking out for your own. This fan base hasn't changed at all. Thats why Wu Tang won't get bigger audiences every generation like 2Pac and other artists.