Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
Hey, man. What are the OG versions? I only know the retail versions.
look up bulletproof wallets original version. It has the cut songs like the sun, the watch, good times, og version of the forest singing “my wallos”, etc. could also use stuff like abc by ghost and the young black by rae and ghost

fishscale 2 songs were cut from the album and replaced with (imo) inferior backup tracks by same producers. Replace dooms jelly fish and pete rocks family affair with charlie brown by doom and chunky by pete and fishscale is FLAWLESS

honestly you van do this witj any album really as theres always a slew of cut material but these 3 in particular (as well as pretty toney albums slew of cut tracks or cuban 2 with its 3 diff versions of tracks)

8diagrams as well. Heres my playlist with the cut songs and my edited thug world track with og ugod and rae vox. Sonce 8d was the og cuban 2, you can easily seperate both sounds into 2 diff albums worth of tracks. Imo state of grace fits sonically on 8d like a glove. So since it wasnt on cuban anyway, i put it on 8d.

ill send ya the 8d album in full with all the tracks if ya want just pm me. Thats the hardest to put together. Everything else is easily found but dont see many people have yhe full version of the og as a full dl so ill hook ya up with the unreleased tracks np.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXrWaGOdBUWTQEUvo4Pl3jWQ_nJbjtJQx&f eature=shared