Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how many times is NEVER AGAIN by Remedy gonna be released

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    I don't know if you're replying to me. I was replying to the Polish guy saying the song is just about the Holocaust and not Israel. My point is Remedy is an ignorant shill exploiting the Holocaust so he can play Wu Killa Bee and vacation in an apartheid state. I don't doubt Remedy really cares about the Holocaust but putting the song "Never Again" on every album is him being unapologetic about Israel. Because there's no fucking threat of another Holocaust. White nationalists support Israel because they want Jews to have their own country while Nazis get to run this one.

​NO I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY. I was adding on. you said it all perfectly

Notice: some of the Wu preach Jesus will come back to save us all from the AntiChrist, while the others preach black Muslims are Jesus here to stop Zionism Half the Wu do business with Zionists while the other half don't want to go to Diddy's gay parties.
    I don't think the Wu does much preaching nowadays. In fact, their preaching days mostly ended in 1997 with Wu-Tang Forever. Maybe Killah Priest is still preaching

Anyway, Muslims do in fact believe Jesus is the Messiah and will come back to defeat the Antichrist. Then Jesus will rule the Earth for 40 years afterward, eventually die a natural death, and be buried in Medina next to Muhammad. So the teachings say

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I don't think the Wu does much preaching nowadays. In fact, their preaching days mostly ended in 1997 with Wu-Tang Forever. Maybe Killah Priest is still preaching

Anyway, Muslims do in fact believe Jesus is the Messiah and will come back to defeat the Antichrist. Then Jesus will rule the Earth for 40 years afterward, eventually die a natural death, and be buried in Medina next to Muhammad. So the teachings say
    Yeah, no. What some Muslims believe does not apply to all or most. There's nothing in the Qur'an mentioning an AntiChrist or saying Jesus returns. There are Muslim myths in hadiths written 200 years after Muhammad died. And these legends became popular in the last century because of Wahhabism, which is a Zionist movement created by the Saudis when they took over Arabia.

Watch RZA's movie "The Man with the Iron Fists 2". Its all about the AntiChrist coming and Jesus stopping him. Its basically Christian Zionist propaganda. ODB and the NOI which 5 Percenters come from believe there is no God except the black man. They might be Zionist-controlled now under Farrakhan but they don't believe in Jesus coming back. Nor do Muslims who aren't Salafist fundamentalists.

I don't know about Killah Priest. Hell Razah lost his mind and calls himself Rabbi Rubee or something and preaches Black Israelite stuff. Holocaust was the most obvious talking about Zionism and also lost his mind believing Jesus will return. IMO, RZA stopped the group's political and religious mission. He switched to New World Order "peace" and humanism like KRS-One and Public Enemy did. Totally stopped talking about black power and white supremacy. They get a call. Steve Rifkin is probably RZA's handler. He says they still hang out.

The Zionists running rap killed conscious hip-hop by bringing in gangsta rap. Wu Tang was the last trying to do both, like 2Pac was. You're right "Forever" wasthe last time they were militant. And thats the last time ODB was really in the group.

Salute, Radioactive!
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 05-16-2024 at 05:09 AM.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

PRODIGAL SUN

I don't know if you're replying to me. I was replying to the Polish guy saying the song is just about the Holocaust and not Israel. My point is Remedy is an ignorant shill exploiting the Holocaust so he can play Wu Killa Bee and vacation in an apartheid state. I don't doubt Remedy really cares about the Holocaust but putting the song "Never Again" on every album is him being unapologetic about Israel. Because there's no fucking threat of another Holocaust. White nationalists support Israel because they want Jews to have their own country while Nazis get to run this one.
    listen, i agree with you on the zionism thing myself, but ive learned that there are many jews who both shun and love israel for different reasons. Idk why. But i dont judge them for it. It comes from a place of trauma imo so i dont call them zionist schills. The whole israel thing is way deeper than jews at this point.

i only say this because many talk about “jews” when they mean the ones on top who are most likely more “zionists” than religious jews. Some jews say israel goes against god. Some just want to be safe. Its not a easy answer no matter which side you look at it. The history tells me the jews on top will sacrifice as many of the ones on the bottom as they can to get what they want. But even this is not a jewish phenomenon and will happen with the sheiks in arabia and the cia wasp christians in the west, etc Whether the ones on the bottom are brainwashed or what, i cant say. But i agree with your assessment but i think we should he careful how we apply it to others who disagree with us

i say that because im noticing people say bad shit about remedy because hes jewish and supports israel. He aint the only one. But on some side shit, as someone who grew up on staten island, remedy was a cool guy who was kinda good to the neighborhood. So i say that from that side of the table. His politics are opposite mine but i respect his position.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Congratulations on your 1,000th post. You been putting in work

Yeah, no. What some Muslims believe does not apply to all or most. There's nothing in the Qur'an mentioning an AntiChrist or saying Jesus returns. There are Muslim myths in hadiths written 200 years after Muhammad died. And these legends became popular in the last century because of Wahhabism, which is a Zionist movement created by the Saudis when they took over Arabia.

Watch RZA's movie "The Man with the Iron Fists 2". Its all about the AntiChrist coming and Jesus stopping him. Its basically Christian Zionist propaganda. ODB and the NOI which 5 Percenters come from believe there is no God except the black man. They might be Zionist-controlled now under Farrakhan but they don't believe in Jesus coming back. Nor do Muslims who aren't Salafist fundamentalists.

I don't know about Killah Priest. Hell Razah lost his mind and calls himself Rabbi Rubee or something and preaches Black Israelite stuff. Holocaust was the most obvious talking about Zionism and also lost his mind believing Jesus will return. IMO, RZA stopped the group's political and religious mission. He switched to New World Order "peace" and humanism like KRS-One and Public Enemy did. Totally stopped talking about black power and white supremacy. They get a call. Steve Rifkin is probably RZA's handler. He says they still hang out.

The Zionists running rap killed conscious hip-hop by bringing in gangsta rap. Wu Tang was the last trying to do both, like 2Pac was. You're right "Forever" wasthe last time they were militant. And thats the last time ODB was really in the group.

Salute, Radioactive!
    I don’t have much of an opinion on this either way. But you reminded me of the conspiracy theory about gangsta rap being pushed in the early 90s as a way to curb 5% conscious rap and replace it with songs about murder and sex. It’s an interesting theory. But I don’t want to call everything that’s evil “Zionism,” even though I am fervently anti-Zionist.

Another thing. I remember when The Man with the Iron Fist came out and some dudes were calling it the first movie ever made by a Five Percenter (probably true) and that people should go support it in theaters. Too bad the movie wasn’t that good

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

I thought it was good. People's expectations were probably too high

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I love how everyone keeps taking it to the holocaust when the question is about the timing of him always dropping the song , especially when there is a war against Palestine . Especially when he has been chest out about how much he supports the bombing and destruction of Palestinians . Let’s not play coy here and pretend he doesn’t know what he is doing .
    but sure , please fo enlighten me when Palestinians killed 6 million people in attempts to wipe them off the map. I will wait .
    I know Jewish people who have more empathy for this situation and know it’s wrong to target civilians and kids and wouldn’t dare make excuses for these atrocities with semantics . What point are y’all trying to make right now?
    I don't even wanna debate with those people are trying to blame everything for Zionism and tell that Jews made holocaust for themselves but you're raising a fair point. As for the timing - he drops this song every now and then so I dont think that the fact it drops when they're a war in Israel really matters in this case. The fact is the war's been there for mad years

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I thought it was good. People's expectations were probably too high
    It wasn’t bad, just decent. But you can’t take it seriously. It’s fun in a campy way. I just thought RZA making a kung fu homage would be like Tarantino’s Pei Mei scenes from Kill Bill 2. That’s a real homage. RZA’s movie seemed the opposite of kung fu. Tarantino actually did a great job replicating 70s kung fu cinema

It wasn’t bad, just decent. But you can’t take it seriously. It’s fun in a campy way. I just thought RZA making a kung fu homage would be like Tarantino’s Pei Mei scenes from Kill Bill 2. That’s a real homage. RZA’s movie seemed the opposite of kung fu. Tarantino actually did a great job replicating 70s kung fu cinema
    I love RZA and he's the legendary producer and probably one of the best beatmakers ever but when it comes to film making stuff he's really average. Comparing him to Tarantino is out of the place

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    listen, i agree with you on the zionism thing myself, but ive learned that there are many jews who both shun and love israel for different reasons. Idk why. But i dont judge them for it. It comes from a place of trauma imo so i dont call them zionist schills. The whole israel thing is way deeper than jews at this point.

i only say this because many talk about “jews” when they mean the ones on top who are most likely more “zionists” than religious jews. Some jews say israel goes against god. Some just want to be safe. Its not a easy answer no matter which side you look at it. The history tells me the jews on top will sacrifice as many of the ones on the bottom as they can to get what they want. But even this is not a jewish phenomenon and will happen with the sheiks in arabia and the cia wasp christians in the west, etc Whether the ones on the bottom are brainwashed or what, i cant say. But i agree with your assessment but i think we should he careful how we apply it to others who disagree with us

i say that because im noticing people say bad shit about remedy because hes jewish and supports israel. He aint the only one. But on some side shit, as someone who grew up on staten island, remedy was a cool guy who was kinda good to the neighborhood. So i say that from that side of the table. His politics are opposite mine but i respect his position.
    Nah, I can't agree with any of that. It doesn't matter if you support Israel because of the Holocaust. The Holocaust gives nobody a reason to give someone's land away, kill the people and put them into little ghettos and move in thousands of people who keep stealing land and killing people. And something like 90% of Israelis support what Israel has done to Gaza since Oct. They just want a ceasefire now because the world has turned on them.

Remedy knows exactly what it is and the history of Israel. RZA put him and Cilvaringz on that song "Jew vs Muslim" or whatever and he defended Israel while Cilva exposed it.

I already know tons of Jews are anti-Israel. But the ones who support Israel are 100% cool with the Nakhba and taking the land and killing anyone to keep that land. Videos everywhere of regular Israeli kids and young people calling Arabs animals who should be murdered.

Its mandatory you go into the IDF after high school. They're programmed to hate Arabs and believe stealing their land was good because another Holocaust will happen if they leave. They're Jewish Nazis. Because the Nazis worked for Jews. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 05-18-2024 at 03:17 PM.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

I don’t have much of an opinion on this either way. But you reminded me of the conspiracy theory about gangsta rap being pushed in the early 90s as a way to curb 5% conscious rap and replace it with songs about murder and sex. It’s an interesting theory. But I don’t want to call everything that’s evil “Zionism,” even though I am fervently anti-Zionist.

Another thing. I remember when The Man with the Iron Fist came out and some dudes were calling it the first movie ever made by a Five Percenter (probably true) and that people should go support it in theaters. Too bad the movie wasn’t that good
    First "Iron Fists" was trash. Because the movie started as Tarantino & RZA's movie but Tarantino left and used all the ideas in Django Unchained. RZA brought in Tarantino's stooge Eli Roth and they added a bunch of Zionist cornball shit. People can deny it, but if you know what Zionist Jews believe about Gentiles, black people, other religions, etc. its obvious. The movie was supposed to be about RZA and 2 Asian dudes fighting the villains. Roth made it a sleazy comedy where Russell Crow shows up and make "Me rikey!" racist jokes and sleeps with 10 Chinese women. Thats what they do. They take black art and make it buffoonery for white consumption to attack their enemies: Muslims, pan-Africanists, Asians & anti-Zionist whites.

But I totally believe the conspiracy theory about gangsta rap because the CIA has been exposed as connecting with a lot of them like Snoop. And Dr. Dre and Puffy are both GAY stooges of Jewish music producers.

It doesn't make sense that about 9/10 top rappers were 5 Percenters and then overnight everything switches to Booty Bass and gangsta rap, all homosexual and degenerate, even in NYC. Look at how BET's ownership switched. And Jews got paid off all of it. Ice Cube was saying it until they gave him a Hollywood career to shut him up.

But watch Iron Fist 2. RZA made it years later with less studio interference. Its basically everythign the first film was supposed to be. But he puts in some anti-Judaism stuff. Problem is he puts in all this "Jesus will return to save us" junk, which is exactly what Zionists want. Because its still saying Israel should exist.
    Last edited by Sam the Seed; 05-18-2024 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soob View Post
    I don't even wanna debate with those people are trying to blame everything for Zionism and tell that Jews made holocaust for themselves but you're raising a fair point. As for the timing - he drops this song every now and then so I dont think that the fact it drops when they're a war in Israel really matters in this case. The fact is the war's been there for mad years
    Because you're a Zionist. I don't know why you're denying it.

You frame Zionism as just thinking Jews deserve their own country. Even if that was true, it would be nonsense. You don't get to take anybody's land just because something happened to you or a book you wrote said God gave it to you forever.

But most Zionists aren't even Jewish, even tho most Jews are Zionist. People want Jews to have Israel so their End Times prophecies will come true. Thats why Christians were killing millions of Muslims in the Crusades to take Jerusalem. They don't care about Jews. I just told you Zionists sacrificed millions of Jews in the Holocaust and millions more in WW2, just to take Israel back. And all you care about is the dumb ass, racist, genocidal Israelis who moved in being forced to go back to Europe where they belong?

This is why I don't respect any Zionists. They put Jews before anyone else, no matter what. So they get away with anything and can't ever accept being wrong or accountable.

But watch Iron Fist 2. RZA made it years later with less studio interference. It’s basically everythign the first film was supposed to be. But he puts in some anti-Judaism stuff. Problem is he puts in all this "Jesus will return to save us" junk, which is exactly what Zionists want. Because it’s still saying Israel should exist.
    There’s no way Iron Fist 2 is better than the original. It’s a direct-to-video release directed by a television director. You gotta look at these movies artistically, not ideologically

There’s no way Iron Fist 2 is better than the original. It’s a direct-to-video release directed by a television director. You gotta look at these movies artistically, not ideologically
    Thats some ignorant logic. Thats like saying an album is worse if its indie and not on a major. Says a lot about your knowledge of movies too because indie movies are usually better, especially martial arts action films. I doubt you've even seen the film because RZA is in it twice as much, hired a bunch of legit martial artists and respected Asian actors and its all about Buddhism, which is what he wanted the first to be about.