Thread: Dom pachino-The encore

Default Dom pachino-The encore

BANG BANG. DOM blacked out!!!

Of all the Killarmy members, Dom really broke through as a solo artist. Obviously he’s still independent and will most likely never reach the mainstream in any capacity, least of all record sales. But I gotta give it to him for hustling this hard. Reminds me of Roc Marciano breaking away from Flipmode Squad and becoming a solo legend.

That being said, I wish Killa Sin was the one to break through, since he’s the most talented

I like Killarmy, but never got through to their solo stuff.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Beat's kinda underwhelming when compared to some of his other works, he spits nice though

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Peace CT

I think he just releases too much. If that makes any sense. Feel like it becomes repetitive. Wish the group stuck together and Sin didn’t haven legal issues because they never strayed away from their style/sound. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    I think he just releases too much. If that makes any sense. Feel like it becomes repetitive. Wish the group stuck together and Sin didn’t haven legal issues because they never strayed away from their style/sound. Peace
    He needs to release that much material to stay relevant and to make enough money to provide for his family. It backfires cause the quality of the albums decreases

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

'Section 9'

I finally figured out why I don't F with Dom P. He has a bunch of 2 bar verses that sound like they are stuck together which makes his verses sound crazy disjointed. I know he didn't used to rhyme like that. It annoys the piss out of me for some reason...

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

All his beats sound the same to me. Generic underground. I stopped checking for him after the second Bronze project.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Peace CT

Bingo. I think I heard one album after the second Bronze joint. He needs something that will stand out at this point. Like another Bronze album, a Wu Fam album like Bugsy, or maybe team up with some other Wu Bee that still wants in. Like a P Sunn or Timbo. Peace

To date I’ve only heard one Dom album (War Poetry), which was shockingly good, but that’s because of the production, not the rhymes. Not interested in listening to any of his other albums. But I respect the hustle