I hate how things ended up for them. I loved their movement. They were the next closest thing to a new Wu Tang with how prolific and influential they were. But those dudes showed no loyalty to each other at all. Cam'ron is doing ok so everyone defends him and blames Jimmy and Juelz as traitors, but really Cam was a shitty leader and has a history of backstabbing his partners and restarting with anyone else who will be his underling. Dude couldn't handle Jimmy and Juelz being hotter than him after they went solo. And Cam got ate up in so many beefs being an idiot and beefing with 3 or 4 stars bigger than him (50, Jay, Nas).

I wish they could've reunited but they deserved that embarrassment at Versuz because they didn't even invite JR Writer, 40 Cal and Hell Rell for the reunion album or Versuz. And Cam was definitely the best artist out of them but its really on his shoulders how bad everyone flopped including himself.

Anyway? What are some of your favorite Dipset deep cuts outside of Cams's solo work & the 2 Diplomatic Immunity albums?

"Crown Me" - Cam, Juelz, T.I.
"Your Way"
"The Line Up"
"Screen Fold" - Jimmy, Juelz, Chubbie Baby
"Leanin Low" - Juelz, Lil Wayen, Chubbie Baby
"Today" - S.A.S.
"Religion" - Jimmy
"Alchemist Freestyle" - Jimmy
"TV Real" - 40 Cal
"Santana's Town Pt 2" - Juelz
"Real Talk" by Juelz & Sky Balla