Thread: Is Raekwon & Diddy's friendship SUS?

Default Is Raekwon & Diddy's friendship SUS?

Yo, I've been really troubled because Raekwon has talked about being friends with Puff and I think its on the Cuban Linx 2 where Ghost says he and Puff threw Rae's birthday party. But I'm looking back at this interview where Deck says half the Wu Tang went to a mansion party in LA where gay stuff went down with rappers and they were cool with it. Wtf? Sounds like a Diddy party. Deck even described it as "Roman, Caligua shit". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qekaUptJTXo

Shit has me looking at Rae different. Y'all know Shyheim called Raekwon a pedophile way back in the day and said Rae touched his butt while they were rooming together. I always believed Rae maybe did it by accident because thats Ghost's little cousin and Ghost is still cool with Rae. But they did have beef over Rae trying to get Shy shot later. There's a reason Rae isn't on The Pretty Toney album and other little subliminal lines.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    Yo, I've been really troubled because Raekwon has talked about being friends with Puff and I think its on the Cuban Linx 2 where Ghost says he and Puff threw Rae's birthday party. But I'm looking back at this interview where Deck says half the Wu Tang went to a mansion party in LA where gay stuff went down with rappers and they were cool with it. Wtf? Sounds like a Diddy party. Deck even described it as "Roman, Caligua shit". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qekaUptJTXo

Shit has me looking at Rae different. Y'all know Shyheim called Raekwon a pedophile way back in the day and said Rae touched his butt while they were rooming together. I always believed Rae maybe did it by accident because thats Ghost's little cousin and Ghost is still cool with Rae. But they did have beef over Rae trying to get Shy shot later. There's a reason Rae isn't on The Pretty Toney album and other little subliminal lines.
    what subliminal lines?
    It's the god, god.

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here, I'm handing out late passes

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    what subliminal lines?

Ghostface on "I Can't Go To Sleep" - "I'm the nigga that made you, man/ When your raps wasn't doing well, I'm the niggas that gave you a hand"

Ghostface on "Cold Outside" - Me and son had beef, I had to murk him, we supposed to be brothers
    'Cause he came home fronting, feeling like that I owe him something
    Cause I'm getting money, drive a little something-something
    Lanae got AIDS, with five kids smoked out
    House is brick, bills haven't been paid in days
    Her Brooklyn man's a molestor, court case, and the crime's raising

But now that I think about it, Ghost also had beef with Lord Superb who got arrested for sleeping with an underage girl. But Superb was introduced to Ghost by Raekwon smh.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space