Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chuuuch - Rolling Thunder ft. RZA [Prod. by Chu & RZA]

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

What even is this RZA verse? The sound quality sounds way off, it sounds like a Killa Bee slid a phone under the toilet stall and recorded while RZA was singing whilst taking a dump

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Ha ha, this is like when niggahz tell you they be in the studio, but the studio is really some warehouse on a dead end street and you cannot record too loud because people live in converted apartments above or below

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Ha ha, this is like when niggahz tell you they be in the studio, but the studio is really some warehouse on a dead end street and you cannot record too loud because people live in converted apartments above or below
    Couple years ago there was this dutch hiphop album by some older guys who have been in the game for years. The whole thing sounded like they recorded it in the attic of one of their suburban homes while their babies were sleeping downstairs. lol

But if your studio is in some warehouse, and they recently added apt, you fucked. The whole thing about it is that you can make some noise. Studios in apt buildings are always meh. They can work though, but it becomes a nuisance at some point.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post

PRODIGAL SUN

Can tell none of you listen to rza/chuuch like that they have an entire album that way its called Digital Potions bu Bobby Digital.

entire album like this shit

i never heard this odb verse before off my head. I know they did doe rae wu but dont reemember a odb verse lol

chuuch is the pimp rapper over strip club/southern/chicago/drug/weirdo hyper flow shit
    Reverend william burke is the killer bee shit yall want.

But rza labels it all burke

burke himself seperates them hence the albums being diff names and styles

Most theirs songs are like this. But theres like 20 traditional dirty wu joints too. He was actually flowing on this.

burke is a major major talent. Imo the best new wu killer bee period. But weve seen this story before especially as wu fans. When your that talented, other things obv took a hit. I assume hes blackballed despite what rza can do for him for things. Hes shit on oprah. Snoop. Is friends with r kelly. He almost killed that white rock guy when out with shavo lol. I think the guy was from Mastodan.

idc about none of that hes a legend to me. I saw shit working for him but that fight really set it back i think. Rza seems to actually love the kid cause they have more songs than rza has with any rapper prolly.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 05-25-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Maybe 21 now:

Too bad about the mixing of these tracks (or lack thereof).

Prospect

Bullshit. Burk is ill and rza is goat to me. This level of trash has not been approached by either man.

Yeah what is up with his mixing tho? I’ve combed through his videos and some are relatively fine where some sounded like an old phone recording layered over someone else’s verse entirely. Y’all think RZA even knows he’s posting these? Sometimes it’s snippets from songs that were released mad long ago and sometimes it’s new shit.