Speaking up about it raising awareness and not normalizing being silent and ruled by Zionists. The shit should be obvious.
this might be grim, but I think this is the actual reality of the west right now.....

western culture is so lost that I truly believe it's more productive to focus on your immediate surroundings and anything else is a waste of energy and resource.

Covid proved in real time that there is no amount of awareness that will stop the 85% from metaphorically cannibalizing their neighbors, poisoning their own body and willingly be a slave. The average american will ADMIT their own government made them inject unknown foreign substances into their body and still not care enough to do anything about it. You really think the same group of people will take up arms for shit that isn't affecting their life personally and in real time?

As long as the media companies are the media companies, you aren't normalizing anything they don't want you to

Is it more moral to speak about injustice to people that you know do not care even if they agree with you, at the expense of your grandchildren having less, than it is using that time/ resource to better your family? I know what I would do