Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this new Bobby Digital footage?

Post Is this new Bobby Digital footage?

Been reading posts here for a while but finally made an account to post this..
    https://youtu.be/6nBChkl2RkM?si=5MjJvzTJF9Ub3MUK
    hope the link works

Its on Rev Burkes youtube channel, the first couple minutes before ODB comes in is some bobby digi stuff. The last couple minutes is too but Ive already seen that online, its the first bit I've never seen before. Maybe I just been missin it somewhere... Some Ghost Face at the end too

Wassup YO

Ow shit, I have never seen this. There is like 2 trailers, none of them feature this. good find

edit: just found this post https://www.facebook.com/wutangclan/...0685723309812/
    Last edited by Jet Set; 05-25-2024 at 06:38 AM.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

PRODIGAL SUN

Yea i just saw that in the video too. never saw the footage OR heard that verse. Ghost dropping the supreme verse was dope

Makes me wonder what other stuff hasn’t come out from the movie. Or what the movie even is, like was it even ever gonna be a full movie, 2 episodes?… maybe just album promotion that he got carried away with labeling as a movie? That’s lowkey my theory..

I know RZA likes to go on about their storytelling abilities, and I even heard somewhere wu forever was supposed to be more of a storyline. What if The Bobby Digital albums were the movies and it flew over our heads so he had to compensate with a little bit of real footage… prolly not

U right tho the supreme verse was illll

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Ow shit, I have never seen this. There is like 2 trailers, none of them feature this. good find

edit: just found this post https://www.facebook.com/wutangclan/...0685723309812/
    Yeee I think I seen that post somewhere, I’ve tried doing as much digging as you can for that movie with the websites that still seem to have stuff up for it in 2024

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Where's that ODB footage from?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Where's that ODB footage from?
    That ODB footage with U-God in the background, is supposed to be from the bobby digital movie. (The first bobby digital movie is said to feature Dirty, Isaac Hayes, Black Knights, Northstar, Killarmy.) RZA mentioned in an interview once that he also had a second film lined up, for Digital Bullet. This we can see in this video. Not sure if this is all true though, or if Digital Bullet was an episode of the first installment.

I have been trying to reverse image search screens from the video, but have found nothing. The Wu-Tang fb post also does not seem to be followed up.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Nice. Would love to see the whole film.

That Nutmeg verse was, and still is, ahead of it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    That ODB footage with U-God in the background, is supposed to be from the bobby digital movie. (The first bobby digital movie is said to feature Dirty, Isaac Hayes, Black Knights, Northstar, Killarmy.) RZA mentioned in an interview once that he also had a second film lined up, for Digital Bullet. This we can see in this video. Not sure if this is all true though, or if Digital Bullet was an episode of the first installment.

I have been trying to reverse image search screens from the video, but have found nothing. The Wu-Tang fb post also does not seem to be followed up.
    It's a nice clip of them just vibin in the street, I like it. ODB still has the plastic tag on his hat like he just lifted it from a store

I don't recall ever hearing that Belly of the Beast track on the intro, or it's been so long I'd forgotten it. Found it on YouTube...

- KP -

It's a nice clip of them just vibin in the street, I like it. ODB still has the plastic tag on his hat like he just lifted it from a store

I don't recall ever hearing that Belly of the Beast track on the intro, or it's been so long I'd forgotten it. Found it on YouTube...

Damn, I haven't heard this track in sooooo long

Shaolin Master

There's also the 3 verse version of Belly of the Beast:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e1wbu...rsion.mp3/file

^Props. We're at the point where AI could make a decent trailer for this, possibly even a short film

- KP -

Shaolin Student

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah_MAC View Post
    There's also the 3 verse version of Belly of the Beast:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e1wbu...rsion.mp3/file
    Anybody know what the source for this is? Promo? Mixtape? Digital leak?

Quote Originally Posted by ta12113 View Post
    Anybody know what the source for this is? Promo? Mixtape? Digital leak?
    I don't know, it sounds like a radio rip which is possible given it's a clean version. I had a version of Must be Bobby which was similar to this, slightly different to the album version with RZA doing ad-libs over it.

- KP -

I don't know, it sounds like a radio rip which is possible given it's a clean version. I had a version of Must be Bobby which was similar to this, slightly different to the album version with RZA doing ad-libs over it.
    Def sounds like sum for the radio with all that censoring. NEED to hear that version of just be Bobby, any idea where I could look for it?