Thread: The Nation of Islam are true Muslims

Shaolin Student

Default The Nation of Islam are true Muslims

Let me be clear that I mean pre-Farrakhan NOI. There have been 4 different versions of the NOI. All but the current one were real Muslim. Even the Islamic world in the Middle East, Africa & Asia acknowledged them as Muslim and embraced them. They still accept Farrakhan because of this and this is why the government put him into power.

Farrad Muhammad/WD Fard started the NOI by teaching a bunch of black youth his own version of Islam based on the Sufi idea that man is God. He taught that the white man reflects the Devil so the black man must reflect Allah because he is oppressed and the original Muslim.

Elijah Muhammad took over from Fard when the FBI ran Fard out of the group and its central city of Detroit. Muhammad was a Mason and converted many black Masons and brought a lot of Masonic teaching and order. NOI considered Elijah the messenger of Allah who sent Fard to teach him. They didn't consider Elijah a prophet or Fard to be Allah himself, which would both make the group heretical to Islam.

Malcolm X was the national spokesman for the NOI and fell out with Elijah when Elijah impregnated multiple teenage girls in the movement. Malcolm X went to the public after leaving the group. Multiple members of the Fruit of Islam started harassing and attacking Malcolm X, but the FBI was also feeding into it. J. Edgar Hoover sent a message to agents "Do something about Malcolm X". Malcolm was assassinated by a NOI member but the FBI wrongly convicted 2 more NOI members to frame the NOI as a group for ordering the murder. Elijah claimed that he hoped Malcom would return.

Its important to add Louis Farrakhan was a big admirer of Malcolm X and envious of his role. When Malcolm left, Farrakhan publicly asked for Malcolm to be killed. Farrakhan was in the same city Malcolm was killed on the same day. And years later, on multiple occasions, Farrakhan said Malcolm deserved his death.

When Elijah died in the 1970s, the NOI elected his son W.D. Muhammad as the new leader instead of Farrakahan, who became WD's spokesman. WD pushed the NOI towards more traditional Islam and denied the black man as God and white man as the Devil. He moved away from Elijah's teachings and towards the prophet Muhammad's. Farrakhan butted heads with him constantly and left the group, later buying its old assets and resurrecting the NOI himself as more of a business and changing the groups ideas into believing Elijah was a reincarnation of prophets Muhammad, Jesus and Elijah.

Farrakhan knew Malcolm X would take over the NOI eventually and helped kill him. His treachery and greed was proven later. Farrakhan excommunicated his own spokesma Khalid Muhammad for criticizing Jews and preaching Elijah's core values. Its extremely likely that Farrakhan is a Mason, closet homosexual (Boule) and works for the government who selected him to remake the NOI to steer blacks away from Sunni Islam. As the leader of the NOI, he is the global face of American Muslims and deals with global Muslim leaders.

The Five Percenter movement didn't help as it takes a literalist interpretation of the NOI's Supreme Wisdom Lessons that Allah is a black man without the Qur'an's teachings.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Shaolin Student

https://youtu.be/0na56zzPqjI?si=79YzSAJIBGcIl4GP

Louis Farrakhan pretty much snitching on himself. This isn't even as bad as he's done before.

Even if you believe Louis wasn't involved in Malcolm's murder, he explains how he wanted to kill WD Muhammad before he became his assistant. Farrakhan shows ignorance too defending Elijah having knocked up teenage girls. Nowhere in the Qur'an is this said; It comes from hadith 200 years later, that many Muslims have debunked.

Who tf tells a story about a soldier killing his leade's son while denying he killed someone? He also leaves out that he was at the mosque that killed Malcolm on the exact same day.

I don't fuck with Farrakhan and its sad he's the main NOI member today's generation likes. Telling black men they should cover another black man's crimes and never snitch to the white man. Thats poisoning the black community. A big reason a lot of black people love Trump is because of him and , to me, he's the black Trump - fake hero who makes a big profit never doing anything. Just talking about revolution but stringing people along. Agents.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space