Thread: GHOSTFACE KILLAH / WU-TANG CLAN - SUPREME IRONMAN (2024-2014 tracks Remixed/Rearranged) Full Album

PRODIGAL SUN

Default GHOSTFACE KILLAH / WU-TANG CLAN - SUPREME IRONMAN (2024-2014 tracks Remixed/Rearranged) Full Album

GHOSTFACE KILLAH
    SUPREME IRONMAN 2024
    featuring WU-TANG CLAN

01 [00:00] Iron Intro / 50 Years Hip Hop++
    (Featuring Raekwon)

02 [04:47] The Art Of War (Featuring Inspectah Deck & Masta Killa)

03 [08:20] Bob James (Featuring Raekwon)

04 [10:56] Scar Tissue (Featuring Nas)

05 [13:52] On That Ish Again++

06 [17:23] Unpredictable (Featuring
    Inspectah Deck,Raekwon,Method Man)

07 [20:27] Skate Odyssey (Featuring Raekwon)

08 [24:23] Berto/Dont Ever Disrespect Me++

09 [27:15] Extravagant Lifestyle++
    (Featuring Raekwon & Cappadonna)

10 [30:52] About To Go Down++
    (Featuring RZA, GZA & Junior Reid)

11 [36:29] This is What it Comes to
    (Featuring Raekwon)

12 [40:01] Sicilian Gold
    (Featuring Westside Gunn)

13 [42:18] Science Class
    (Featuring Busta Rhymes & Raekwon)

14 [46:13] We Aint Came To Lose
    (Featuring Raekwon)

15 [48:59] Dragon Fire++
    (Featuring Masta Killa, U-God, Inspectah Deck)

16 [52:59] Piranha (Watch Em Holla )
    (Featuring Wu-Tang Clan)

17 [57:20] Miracle / Purple Hearts ++
    (Featuring RZA)

18 [1:00:16] Claudine (Featuring Method Man)

19 [1:05:15] Mongolian Beef++

Produced by:
    BEZbobby / EVERYTHiNG & NOTHiNG

++ = track contains multiple portions from other tracks besides main song listed

I know everyones down because they thought OUATIS would drop this week. It didnt help that so many people seem to be disappointed in the new ghostface album as well. I dont dislike it but it was a tad too glossy and lacked grit; something all recent ghost releases have suffered from since the Fishscale era when he officially moved away from the wu sound (minus 12 reasons). I oroginally had just remixed 20 classics and callef it a day but after going to the OUATIS show, I got inspired and I decided to try my hand at something new.

I made an acapella of every single dope ghost verse/moment/skit/feature/etc from the past 5>10 years and made my own Ghostface album with all the things that historically made a great Ghost album; Skits, wild stories with beats to match, machine gun flow, heart wrenching rnb tracks, HARD mafioso rap, old school breaks, and plenty of features from rae/wu tang. Imo the recent ghost stuff (lost tapes/czarface/ghostfaces) was too generic/cartoony and set the tone too commercial sounding and not meant for ghost. Sparingly, sure but entire albums, no. So I made a whole new set of beats and decided no more remixing the classics, lets improve where we can.

Half the album is straight remixes, the other half are Frankensteined verses/hooks/skits from the wu turned into brand new songs. I figure these sre still new in peoples heads, they have room to be expanded on. I only took the best verses from the most recent tapes and features. It features every member of the clan.

I know this isnt OUATIS and im not cilvaringz but I am a 20 year beat vet from Staten Island whos prime influence is RZA so I know there should be something for wu fans here. I tried to add a RZA esque edge that has been missing a while. Certain songs remind me of eras of RZAs production (its about to go down (the W), extravagant lifestyle (digi bullet), dont ever disrespect me (BPW) as well as others. And then theres pure hard shit like science class,on that shit again, scar tissue and wild wacky stuff like bob james.

This is the 11th full album ive put out this year and imo this is my best by far (with the deck blend tape). Id you have not checked any of these, check this one.

Shaolin Master

I'm still on Dragon Fire. I keep going back for more of that. Dope project. Keep making good music yo!

How well do the acapellas come out with the software you use? It's hard extracting vocals from rap songs

Good shit fam, thank you for sharing this!

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by dapo View Post
    I'm still on Dragon Fire. I keep going back for more of that. Dope project. Keep making good music yo!
    man im happy you like that one. Its also by far prolly most popular song on any tape ive done. Its gor like 4x the replays of everything else. That was my favorite frankenstein one , that and extravagant lifestyle. Both were lioe 4 diff tracks pasted together, extravagant had i found the 2 hooks that rhymed with each other which was cool but the all in together now hook over the ghostface killer “all of you together try to take me” was just god helping out lol.

. I almost cut it cuz i couldnt find the original file with the OG bass so I made a quick one before uploading and happy how it came out myself. Appreciate you man. The 3 you mentioned on the youtube were the last 3 i made altogether ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    How well do the acapellas come out with the software you use? It's hard extracting vocals from rap songs
    not no more. A.I.

games over. We can take any beat off anything now. I mean i even stripped the vocals from the alc/ghost song from supreme 2 from the versuz. Sounds dirty but its more that understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Good shit fam, thank you for sharing this!
    appreciate you man.

sucks watching people argue about wu doing meth and complain about albums they never heard and ignore ones they can. But tis the game. Still need to figure out how this algorithm works. I see albums some albums blow despite worse ratios, some dont. Its weird.
    Last edited by ForensikZ; 06-19-2024 at 01:22 PM.