Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When You Met Her.

Default Re: When You Met Her.

Quote Originally Posted by AndAnotherOne
    It's a song hectis... (Luniz - I Got 5 On It)
    YEAH I REMEMBER THAT SONG I REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE KIDS AND WE WOULD PUT MONEY
    TOGETHER TO GET A BAG OF WEED AND EVERYONE WOULD SING THAT SONG

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

very good topic............

well eye guess my affection for the culture started around 79-80 when eye first heard a Cold Crush Tape(damn those were the days), and my affection grew thruout the eighties up into the Golden Age(so much creativity at that time plus eye was overseas so Hip Hop was the only thing that was Universal...they love this culture overseas). Now eye have to hunt and search for good music these days cause there are so many frauds that are so called reppin the art but those in the know know who is true to the culture...

Thank you.....

Rakim
    Kane
    Gangstarr
    The Juice Crew
    KRS One and BDP
    Run DMC(R.I.P. JMJ)
    Public Enemy
    The Original Native Toungues(De La, Jungle Bros., Tribe, Latifah, Monie Love, Black Sheep)
    Stetstasonic
    Beastie Boys
    The Bomb Squad
    Heavy D And The Boyz
    M.C. Lyte
    Audio Two
    Nice And Smooth
    Treacherous Three
    Cold Crush 4
    Fantastic 5 MC's
    Funky 4 + 1
    Crash Crew
    Grandmaster Flash And The Furious 5
    Shotgun Rammelzee
    Double Trouble
    Busy Bee
    Ice-T
    Shinehead
    Black Thought And The Roots
    Mos Def
    Talib Kweli
    Jean Grae
    Immortal Technique
    Nas
    The Fugees
    Redman
    EPMD
    Whodini
    Jazzy Jeff
    The X-Ecutioners
    Invisible Scratch Pickles
    Dialated Peoples
    The Likwit Crew
    Ras Kass
    Brand Nubian
    Poor Righteous Teachers
    King Sun
    Lakim Shabazz
    The Whole Original Flavor Unit
    Digable Planets

and of course the Wu..........

there are some eye am sure eye left out but these are just a few of my favorites

click the sig if you vatican status

Around '92 when my older brother brought home a Kriss Kross tape. I didn't like that shit much. Wasn't til '95 when I got into this hiphop thing.

Around 91 Is When I Ment Her I Use To Hear My Bro Playing HIS Tapes But
    I Did Not Fall In Love Until 93 We Have Been Together Ever Since She
    Still Sings Music In My Ear And AND I LISTIN TO WHUT EVER SHE SAYS We Are Very Happy Together

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
    NAKHI! Hope everything is going good with you
    yea just popped in for old times sake.....lol

click the sig if you vatican status

Veteran Member

Hey You (The Rock Steady Crew) - Rock Steady Crew

i was like 5 or 6 or sumthin, it was early 80's, i saw this song on tv and i was mesmerized by it, then a couple years later, i saw Beastie Boys & Run DMC etc, and i was liking it, then in '88 i heard By All Means Neccesary by B.D.P., and i was hooked on hip hop, and thats when i decided i wanted to be an mc and make hip hop music. loved hip hop ever since.

FRESH FISH

Actually i was born with hip hop, i was born in 89 but i have much older brothers who all were in to hip hop so they taught me everything about REAL and intelligent hip hop suck of the likes of De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Kool Moe Dee, LL Cool J, and of cousre the legendary MC's KRS One of BDP and Public Enemy, Run DMC and my favorite simple rapstar Guru (og Gangster)

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

when i first met her is when i first heard cypress hill and run dmc's down with the king
    then i went back and really fell in wit her then i heard nas and wu tang come out
    i was in love wit her been engaged wit her for 15yrs

Rae & his Elmo doll (avi) Revolution's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Yo Revolution I Was Going To Let U Pass But Nope Cuz After Whut U Put In The R.I.P. O.D.B.THRED U Fucked Up Homo Why U Mad At Wu What Did They Use To Kick Ur
    Ass On The Block Did Ghost Take Ur Lunch Money In School Was The Chick O.D.B. Talken About In The Intro On Return Of 36 Chambers Ur Mom Are U The Writer They Say Masta Killa Punched In The Face Did U Cacth Cappadonna And 9th Prince Running A Train On Ur Mom Then They Whiped Ur Ass And Made U Wacth Are U Mad
    Cuz Ur Heros Nelly And Bow Wow Are Not Real Mcs Like The Wu Are U Mad Cuz There Not Gay Like U Oh Thats Why U Got Mad At This Thread U Don't Fuck Hers
    Only Hims Oh Is It Cuz Ur Relly An Uncle Tom Who Does Not Like To See Black And
    Latino People Make It U Have Been Shitted On So Much By Allmost Everyone On Wu Tang Corp U Should Change Ur Name To Toiletlution

P.s I Have Sunnd U So Many Times On Wu Tang Corp Ur Mom Is Takeing Me On The
    Maury Show For Dna Test Cuz She Now Thinks I Might Be Ur Father!
    1. O.D.B. actually DID overdose, which is why he should from now on be known as the Over Dosin Bastard.
    2. The Wu wouldn't kick anyone's ass, with the exception of Rae, Ghost, and Masta
    3. No, but Ghost probably did that to other kids to get money since he didn't have any back then nor does he have any now
    4. I believe O.D.B. was actually talking about his dog but was so coked up he thought it resembled a woman
    5. The only thing Masta Killa punches is holes for food stamps
    6. Wierd how I never heard about the Cappadonna & 9th Prince threesome, let alone 9th Prince. Why do you have to take your fantasies out on other men? I know you want them to stick it to you but this isn't the way to react to sonnings.
    7. No, actually. Nelly, Bow Wow, and 7/9 of the Wu are not real MC's, the exceptions being Deck and GZA.
    8. Why would I care about the Wu's sexuality? They make music, nothing more, nothing less. It's funny how you seem so fixated on homosexuality. Are you gay yourself? Don't try to get at me, queer.
    9. I'm Latino, why would I care what some nigger like you thinks?
    10. I'm still here, kid. Sorry I don't post or jack off to 'Liquid Swords' 24/7.
    11. Now you stoop even lower and make your third momma joke. We're not in elementary school, but you still have the state of mind, sadly.
    12. THAT was how to son/daughter someone.
    Last edited by Revolution; 10-15-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution
    1. O.D.B. actually DID overdose, which is why he should from now on be known as the Over Dosin Bastard.
    2. The Wu wouldn't kick anyone's ass, with the exception of Rae, Ghost, and Masta
    3. No, but Ghost probably did that to other kids to get money since he didn't have any back then nor does he have any now
    4. I believe O.D.B. was actually talking about his dog but was so coked up he thought it resembled a woman
    5. The only thing Masta Killa punches is holes for food stamps
    6. Wierd how I never heard about the Cappadonna & 9th Prince threesome, let alone 9th Prince. Why do you have to take your fantasies out on other men? I know you want them to stick it to you but this isn't the way to react to sonnings.
    7. No, actually. Nelly, Bow Wow, and 7/9 of the Wu are not real MC's, the exceptions being Deck and GZA.
    8. Why would I care about the Wu's sexuality? They make music, nothing more, nothing less. It's funny how you seem so fixated on homosexuality. Are you gay yourself? Don't try to get at me, queer.
    9. I'm Latino, why would I care what some cracka like you thinks? I think blacks and Latinos SHOULD stay together and go against the white man.
    10. I'm still here, kid. Sorry I don't post or jack off to 'Liquid Swords' 24/7.
    11. Now you stoop even lower and make your third momma joke. We're not in elementary school, but you still have the state of mind, sadly.
    12. THAT was how to son/daughter someone.
    LAME I MEAN U CAN COME BETTER THAN THAT BULLSHIT EVERYONE LISTIN THIS WACK HOMO
    NEEDS UR HELP EVERY COMEBACK HE EVER MAKES IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WACK
    HELP HIM OUT TEACH HIM HOW NOT TO BE WACK IF THEY TOOK A POLL U WOULD WIN AT
    BEING THE WACKIST PERSON ON WU TANG CORP

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution
    No, actually. Nelly, Bow Wow, and 7/9 of the Wu are not real MC's, the exceptions being Deck and GZA.
    If you think that then what are you doing on posting on a wu-tang forum? I aint hating or dissing you, its just........ whats the point of you taking the time to post here?

Rae & his Elmo doll (avi) Revolution's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    LAME I MEAN U CAN COME BETTER THAN THAT BULLSHIT EVERYONE LISTIN THIS WACK HOMO
    NEEDS UR HELP EVERY COMEBACK HE EVER MAKES IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WACK
    HELP HIM OUT TEACH HIM HOW NOT TO BE WACK IF THEY TOOK A POLL U WOULD WIN AT
    BEING THE WACKIST PERSON ON WU TANG CORP
    So where is your 'comeback'? Quit it with the elementary shit, nigger, I'm grown.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    If you think that then what are you doing on posting on a wu-tang forum? I aint hating or dissing you, its just........ whats the point of you taking the time to post here?
    I think Deck and GZA are the true MC's of the Wu, maybe Method and Ghost also. The rest are rappers. You know what I mean?

Honesty I Am Getting Bored With This I Mean It Is Just A Wast Of My Time U Don't Feel The Wu Than Thats Just U It Dose Not Matter To Me So I Am Done With The Kids Game
    I Have More Importent Things To Talk About

Peace

Well damnit, I'ma get this damn thread back on track!!!

When did I first meet hip-hop. It was back in '88, I was 9 or maybe 8. Starin at a china plate, my dad said he'd buy it if it breaks.

Wait, that was someone else...

But for real, I was about 8. My mom's friend had left some tapes over at my house that he didn't want anymore. And the two tapes that stood out to me were DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince. So yeah, my intro into hip-hop was Will Smith

He had left me He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper, and Rock the House. I didn't get into Rock the house as much as He's the DJ. I popped that tape in and I was just blown away by Nightmare on my Street. That beat was tight with the Nightmare on Elm Street sample. I played it for one of my friends when he spent the night and he begged me to let him borrow the tape. His parents got mad at me though for giving it to him cause he was telling them that the song was giving him nightmares. Stupid 8 year olds..

But yeah, Those tapes held me down until I got my next tape. The Fu Schnickens
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit