Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: No said date or pretty toney ?? what was the best wu on 04 ?????

Default Re: No said date or pretty toney ?? what was the best wu on 04 ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Tang-P.
    i gotta say pretty toney simply b/c of the skills of ghostface plus the album had run so ima say pretty toney...masta just aint got the fire ghost got....even source said the only things on no said date that wasnt hot was masta...they said masta just couldnt keep up with most of the other wu memebers....no disrespect to masta but i gotta agree masta was outshined by the rest of wu-tang
    co sign

Quote Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
    i know alot of yall will say that the masta killa joint is betta cause it was on that old wu tang style, with them movie and karate flicks nad it had no song with missy

but i gotta give it up for ghost...i really like the oldscholl vibe and songs like save me dear holla be this way are just in my taste

openios ?? what album are u feeling ??
    i understand that you are in love with ghost ....but you don't have to say all sort of bullshit like....bulletproof wallets is a very very good album, pretty toney better than no said date, or the greatest stupidity....supreme clientele >>>>>Liquid Swords
    hahhaha
    if you are a ghost fan then very good....but don't be incorrect with some things that are obvious

No Said Date.... No Questions Asked

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by pablobaluba
    i understand that you are in love with ghost ....but you don't have to say all sort of bullshit like....bulletproof wallets is a very very good album, pretty toney better than no said date, or the greatest stupidity....supreme clientele >>>>>Liquid Swords
    hahhaha
    if you are a ghost fan then very good....but don't be incorrect with some things that are obvious
    rofl now u following me in all threads or what...get off my dick stan

bpw is a good album cause i got the real one...
    SC is betta than LS
    PT is betta than NSD for one reason cause the album might be hot, but masta killa was not all that..the beats and the guests were the shit though...lol @ ghostface raping masta killa ass on dtd like a homobird..on every song masta has guests he got outshined..lol at that dude from love spell, his hook his betta than masta killas rapping

lol @ ghostface raping masta killa ass on dtd like a homobird..on every song masta has guests he got outshined..lol at that dude from love spell, his hook his betta than masta killas rapping
    you know that i will do?....i will do a collection with all the stupidities u say

p.s.- and by the way....masta killa is better than ghost....hahhaha

PRODIGAL SUN

p.s.- and by the way....masta killa is better than ghost....hahhaha
    rofl now u lost hard

ghost,
    rae
    gza
    deck
    fuck the rest

are u sayin rae is better than masta. in my opinion ....NO WAY....it's just that masta spits very few on the wu albums comparing to the others...that's why people underrate him. but those who listened to him carefuly know that he is much better than people say

and why do u fuck the rest.....do oyu think meth or rza suck?

rofl now u lost hard

ghost,
    rae
    gza
    deck
    fuck the rest
    lol youre acting like fucking babies!
    Anyway I had high expectations for the Masta joint and expected the worst from PT. But when I had heard both, I was little disapointed by NSD and positively surprised by PT. At the end I enjoyed both records, they are no classics but both are great albums. IMO No Said Date is a little better.
    P.S. lol @ masta killa`s lyrics are wack

PRODIGAL SUN

are u sayin rae is better than masta. in my opinion ....NO WAY....it's just that masta spits very few on the wu albums comparing to the others...that's why people underrate him. but those who listened to him carefuly know that he is much better than people say
    he aint uderrated he is overlooked imo..everyone that knows him...knows he CAN spit firer, wich aint happends very often.....raekwon is the second best outta the wu and he hold it down with cuban linx and ironman....

The Imaculate Conception WHITE_MANTIS_AI's Avatar

NSD its gotta be i wasnt feelin pretty tony that much

"Patience is a virtue and knowledge is a commercial"
    IKON THE VERBAL HOLOGRAM

No Said Date is Better IMO No wack songs. While Pretty Tony Has a couple str8 wack songs like tush and some of the dopest tracks were left off the album. But both are good albums and both get Rotation in my whip

Wu Ha!

No Said Date by a land slide...Pretty Toney was mad good but not even as close as good as No Said Date