Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Habitat vs Dusk (DUSK WINS)

thx but wtf is a dagalien

Vote= Dusk

Habitat's verse didnt seem like it was aimed at dusk, Could have used that same rap in any battle. I thought it was a strong showing though I liked this line,
    "Contusions and bruisin, left in 2 pieces that i crack-yer-name-in/
    cant comprehend the lyrical attack-yer-facin lasarations as i smash-yer-face in/"

Dusk's Verse on the other hand was dirctly aimed at Habitat and his crew also had some good punchlines this one being my favorite ,
    "Me and dawn just rhyme, im sure u and taint share- a- twin- size- bed"

thx man..but watch out..u may be called a dickrider ,lol

2-0

lol yeah almost afraid to vote

Quote Originally Posted by MCSorrow
    Vote= Dusk

Habitat's verse didnt seem like it was aimed at dusk, Could have used that same rap in any battle. I thought it was a strong showing though I liked this line,
    "Contusions and bruisin, left in 2 pieces that i crack-yer-name-in/
    cant comprehend the lyrical attack-yer-facin lasarations as i smash-yer-face in/"

Dusk's Verse on the other hand was dirctly aimed at Habitat and his crew also had some good punchlines this one being my favorite ,
    "Me and dawn just rhyme, im sure u and taint share- a- twin- size- bed"
    co-sign. I think dusk had a advantage by responding. I also agree that Habitat's verse didn't seemed pointed at dusk. I also agrees with you on the point that Habitat's third line def. was his best.

My vote goes to dusk too, even though both verses was ill. Dusk was more like a punchline verse which imo is best in a battl.e

i think thats it, unless habitat wants to accuse yall of riding my dick,lol

good battle, i won by tko but as always ya could leave ur thoughts and votes behind, but..THIS BATTLE IS DONE

first of all, if you read the rules, then none of the votes count, but it doesnt matter.

i wont accuse anyone of dickriding, lol im an emcee i wont be a bitch, but WTF are people sayin my verse wasnt aimed at him for? it was a keystyle before i went to work, i am going to explain the mettas that show it is aimed at him...

Dusk is when it is dark, dawn is when it is "lit up"..."lit up" also means to be shot, such as something a "mafia Don" would do to an informer. (don/dawn)= wordplay and a personal to "dusk"

second, Dus K=Dusk (its called nameplay)

therefor the verse was aimed at dusk

k i guess im done anyways. but oh yea... who ever said i had cat-in-the-hat rhymes, is my next battle, that is far from basic, many of my rhymes in that verse were at least 4 syllable mutlies.

so, i cant remember who it was, but im battlin the kid who said cat in the hat cause thats bullshit

so ur saying i didnt win because they didnt use ur vote stencil?

look, u did very good man, but this "guideline" strictness is bs, i think they explained enuff, and whether they did it ur way, i still would have won (not to sound conceited) i thought u were my best comp. in a long time.

until we meet again..peace and dont bs

i said it didnt matter... man you like to throw around the word bullshit alot

hmm, vote stencil? i set rules, expecting votes to be broken down to be explained, but apparently, fuck rules?

anyways, sign up to illestlyrics man, we will battle there

i dont like that site, sorry for the word bullshit

im sorry but im done wit u 2

and u can call me scared pussy wack w/e, because i dont care anymore

hahaha, aright whatever, there is already a battle set up for you, just post

Why is Habitat so eager to battle people on that piece of shit hideously layed-out, unknown, forty-membered site? Even the buttons at the top are fuckin cheap ass hell taken straight from microsoft clipart. I bet you every "member" is Habitat under a different name trying to make his trinket of a battle site look popular.

hahahahaha, youre a bitch, you would get killed by every member on that site, its still being worked on, it crashed a little while ago and the person is rebuilding it and starting over, and its not about the cheap buttons...

its about the lyrical skill on that site, get past the buttons and read somethin there

Quote Originally Posted by UNdissPUTED
    Why is Habitat so eager to battle people on that piece of shit hideously layed-out, unknown, forty-membered site? Even the buttons at the top are fuckin cheap ass hell taken straight from microsoft clipart. I bet you every "member" is Habitat under a different name trying to make his trinket of a battle site look popular.
    lol