Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Misery Month

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Peace guys-

I know where i'm from but i'm not about to go into it here, i'd need whole thread for it to re-educate you on some of the bullshit they teach us in america's schools. Just let it be stated that natives were always here and i'm not gonna argue the point in this thread.

As for victims, I'd say yeah native americans were victims of disease, opression, and poverty, wich has been on going since the white man started colonizing. Not saying we were poor until we were moved on reservations and they lifestyle change gave us the mentality that we were are a poor nation. Assimlating to the white world in just a hundred years hasn't been easy, and just like someone stated earlier, there needs to be mentality of freedom before you can truly be free.

100 proof I was trying to state that you used the word WE like it was you and your people that conquered the natives and that's just no the case.

And in case you didn't know I am a native american or I probably woudln't have been offended by the comment.

when i say we i mean we as that is what the word means..

......we...... dosnt spicify a race its all

as u would know if u read the other stuff i wrote..

i dont see color
    i see peaple\\\

pluse this aint realy about native folk its about feb and black history\

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

no doubt if it seems that I was trying to make you look like a racist I apologize, just that I took offense to it because in the context it was used-- we over the natives it sounded shady, that's all peace-

its all good

ur my boy blue

i wish hispanics had a month.....we'd have the BEST parties evry single day
    CHEA!
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

wheel re invent

misery blues being black and trying to stay true. the afflictions of this deriliction about my disposition concerning a celebration of the situation of what's termed history disected and intercepted by the government for representation about two facing racism.

ok let's say with a tongue in cheek that blacks have been damn like floozies bamboozled like a hussie. the whole thing is to make blacks feel/think/act that they have earned some respect from the country. respect would be the couple of acres and a car with plots for my veg crops but wishing is futile when systematic oppressiobn against the minds of blacks is being ran like the crack on the fast track to where prisons and barracks hold our backs while we try to push off to cross the street for crossing the water that troubles our relief.

where's the mau mau the " i'm a man" the stokley's stoking the black power the cool cats not buying the political slack the story of my overcoming misery of defeats tricks lies and cheats. the soul sisters to heal the blisters from gripping fist and attending children like whisps of what could be. only pictures of what keeps blacks feeling lucky and white amerikkka happy.

black like the hell from the misery that befell and a month to short to tell though a year to forgo.

so i ramble . . . so talk to me.
    Who be Whom

Peace

If you don't know the history of your people, you are being manipulated/controlled by an outside force.

ergo

uncivilized.

One should teach ......................
    BLACK history
    BROWN history
    YELLOW history
    WHITE HISTORY
    EVERYDAY.

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by dif de la rev
    misery blues being black and trying to stay true. the afflictions of this deriliction about my disposition concerning a celebration of the situation of what's termed history disected and intercepted by the government for representation about two facing racism.

ok let's say with a tongue in cheek that blacks have been damn like floozies bamboozled like a hussie. the whole thing is to make blacks feel/think/act that they have earned some respect from the country. respect would be the couple of acres and a car with plots for my veg crops but wishing is futile when systematic oppressiobn against the minds of blacks is being ran like the crack on the fast track to where prisons and barracks hold our backs while we try to push off to cross the street for crossing the water that troubles our relief.

where's the mau mau the " i'm a man" the stokley's stoking the black power the cool cats not buying the political slack the story of my overcoming misery of defeats tricks lies and cheats. the soul sisters to heal the blisters from gripping fist and attending children like whisps of what could be. only pictures of what keeps blacks feeling lucky and white amerikkka happy.

black like the hell from the misery that befell and a month to short to tell though a year to forgo.

so i ramble . . . so talk to me.
    Peace, What else is there to say?!

That was beautiful, 7. I agree 100%

First of all -- there is NO black history month to celebrate for our indigenous Black american race. Feburary is immigrant NEGRO History week that was extended into a full month... and we are NOT, I repeat -- we are NOT immigrant NEGRO blacks of european ancestry ... which is what Black history month is really about ... with a few of our indigneous Black american people thrown in to make it appear that this is a celebration of the history of our indigneous race in our own ancestral homelands.

Second ... You need to stop trying toprogram our indigenous Black american race ... because the immigrant Negro blacks of european ancestry don't give a cent about what you write with respect to their marriage habits, their birth rates in the USA ... and since they own the minority spots in the democratic and republican party (being cousins of the whites who rule our homelands under illegal colonial rule) at the expense of ALL the indigneous peoples of the USA ... they, the immigrant Negroes, are the ones taking over the inner cities and putting our people in prisons/jails with lifted fingerprints they give to the police. We are not a minority ... We are not in competition with any immigrant group as this USA is our ancestral homelands. We are an indigenous people with a divine, legal and civil rightto freely govern our own people in our own ancestral homelands. So why should we continue to waste time helping immigrant Negro blacks of european ancestry take over our country? Are we that lost or foolish?

We need to be about getting our own indigenous Black american historymonth in play ... and getting our own indigneous interim council together to work out the restorating of our ancestral homelands here in the USA so that we can freely govern our own people in our own ancestral homelands as called for 45 years ago under the UN Declaration on Granting Independence to Colonial Countries, et. al. Only the foolish would celebrate the history of immigrant NegroBlacks of european ancestry who are the cousins of those keeping us from being free in our own homelands ... as the europeans andNegroes and their white allies are working together to take over the entire world again!

Source: http://blackcommunity.blackvoices.ao...ag=ti-bvcaucus

Peace,
    I did not write this...someone sent it to my homepage to share with me some more insight on this subject...to say the least, I was amazed at the information presented in the above write up. And I agree with it.

I wanted to post it here in case any of you were interested.
    Peace

wheel re invent

i hear what you are saying in that it tells the story of those who came over through slavery but not and highlights those who stood out on a level of national recognition but for the blacks born here and what entails there history we have nothing that 'celebrates' that. the contrast between the ones from afrika and those who were born in this country as to where history starts. for since the middle passage from afrika to amerikkka there is no link we can say for the ties were broken spiritually where we were re programmed to where the continent is where came from but then we could not go back and actually live for without that knowledge. if i read it wrong or sound confusing let me know.

peace.
    Who be Whom